• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Overlord Campaign
01-19-2011, 10:58 PM,
RE: Overlord Campaign
The German team is set. The defenders of the Atlantic wall are kernelt (CIC); von Luck, and Peiper.

We still need a CIC to form the Allies.

Those of you that did not get a chance to play as German contact kernelt and offer your services as a replacement should you want. There are always people dropping in and out.

So, Allied CIC step up now and announce your intentions.

VE
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2011, 01:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-20-2011, 01:44 AM by Von Earlmann.)
ATTN Falco,Dragoon.Chuck10mtn
(01-19-2011, 09:34 PM)Larry Reese Wrote: Unfortunately, I must withdraw from this fine campaign. I know it's going to be a hum dinger.

LR

Larry has agreed to be Allied CIC but does not want to actually push troops. So, there is now room for 3 allied players. Falco, Dragoon, and Chuck10mtn were the first 3 to express an interest. Let me know if still interested as Ed is next in line followed by Josey Wales.

Earl
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
01-20-2011, 01:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-20-2011, 01:41 AM by Outlaw Josey Wales.)
I can play Allied if they need another player.
I can also be an alternate for either team that needs one at the time.
01-20-2011, 07:03 AM,
Hello,

Yes I'm still interested...

Dragoon
01-20-2011, 07:26 AM,
Yep....I'm still in.
01-20-2011, 08:12 AM,
Would there be room for one more player on each side for Ed and Josey?I could share a beachhead or is that possible?

Just throwing it out there.My first time playing a team campaign I'm looking forward to it...

Dragoon
01-20-2011, 08:23 AM,
(01-20-2011, 08:12 AM)Dragoon Wrote: Would there be room for one more player on each side for Ed and Josey?I could share a beachhead or is that possible?

Just throwing it out there.My first time playing a team campaign I'm looking forward to it...

Dragoon

It is possible but, too many players tend to make the turns drag. I usually leave such decisions up to the CIC tho.It might be more feasible as the game progresses as there will be considerably more units after a few scenarios.

VE
01-21-2011, 12:57 PM,
Hi Earl,
Yes I'm still interested in playing the campaign. Let the good times roll

Chuck