• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

A Letter from Scott (Hamilton)
12-08-2010, 05:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-08-2010, 06:39 AM by Ricky B.)
RE: A Letter from Scott (Hamilton)
Let's put it this way -and speaking from the perspective of a former moderator on a big board that had nasty food fights -so I have seen a fair bit back in the day.

Some context. Scott's letter had been out there for hours (probably at least 10). I post some stuff that Rich Hamilton told me -and magically this thread appears on top seconds later. So why "so interesting" within a minute of my thread being posted?

Sorry that = ???.

Edited: - I should add that Rich Hamilton is still the support desk for HPS as well as JTS -that came directly from Rich himself.
Bydand
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2010, 06:19 AM,
(12-08-2010, 05:57 AM)trauth116 Wrote: ...
Edited: - I should add that Rich Hamilton is still the support desk for HPS as well as JTS -that came directly from Rich himself.

Thanks for that on Rich - I suspected that knowing he was involed with the JTS side now but wasn't sure about HPS, so appreciate the confirmation.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
12-08-2010, 06:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-08-2010, 03:21 PM by Dog Soldier.)
Rich is a good person to this hobby, no doubt.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
12-08-2010, 12:44 PM,
HPS is a class organization with Rich being a very responsive and helpful individual. I encountered a small obstacle while activating Kharkov 43 over the weekend and with the help of Ricky B and Rich, I am ready to retake that blasted city for the Fatherland!

Many thanks over the years to Scott, Rich and the rest of HPS.

Tobias
12-08-2010, 01:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-08-2010, 01:12 PM by papajack.)
(12-08-2010, 12:44 PM)TET2 Wrote: HPS is a class organization with Rich being a very responsive and helpful individual. I encountered a small obstacle while activating Kharkov 43 over the weekend and with the help of Ricky B and Rich, I am ready to retake that blasted city for the Fatherland!

Many thanks over the years to Scott, Rich and the rest of HPS.

Tobias

Lucky for you , JTS customer support is there to help you ...long time ago when I first encounter this nasty DRM , I was left hanging in cold

Maybe I am wrong , a strong customer support might able to overcome this horrible DRM...

I know you guys might say just one game ( Kharkov 43 ) , why so desperate to get it ..

It is because through the years I have never miss a Panzer Campaign game and collecting those titles has become a must for me

Sorry for this long and out of topic reply , it will be my last post on this DRM issue and apologize if I have offended anyone, It always has been against the DRM , nothing else

Jack
12-09-2010, 04:37 AM,
(12-08-2010, 01:10 PM)papajack Wrote: Lucky for you , JTS customer support is there to help you ...long time ago when I first encounter this nasty DRM , I was left hanging in cold

We are sorry you had a problem with aother company - I am sure we have all had issues with businesses we deal with from time to time. And when they happen we don't go back and we tell others.

Quote:Maybe I am wrong , a strong customer support might able to overcome this horrible DRM...

I know you guys might say just one game ( Kharkov 43 ) , why so desperate to get it ..

It is because through the years I have never miss a Panzer Campaign game and collecting those titles has become a must for me

We are really sorry you feel that way - and I sincerely mean that Jack. You have obviously been a great supporter of ours and we don't like to see people go away. But we understand and respect your decision.

Let me know if we can ever do anything for you to help you along but the software activation on installation after you download is here to stay.

There is a Thank You message to our supporters in the new venture at:

http://www.johntillersoftware.com/

Glenn
Send this user an email