• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Change coming in the DRM Coding to allow two instances per Serial Number.
12-05-2010, 08:54 AM,
RE: Change coming in the DRM Coding to allow two instances per Serial Number.
I got an email from support@johntiller that confirms that my purchase can be used on two computers. I will probably still leave it on one and remote in, if I ever have the desire to play when on vacation.
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2010, 08:58 AM,
(12-05-2010, 08:40 AM)Foul. Wrote:
(12-05-2010, 06:59 AM)Indragnir Wrote: Some replies on this thread need moderator's atention.
Cesar,
As the Moderator (with Rick) on this forum i have to keep a neutrality when deciding what is/is not allowed, i cannot remove negative comments about the JTS decision to sell games buy DD as members are just expressing their POV which they are perfectly entitled to do as long as they stay within the club posting rules.

Maybe I'm overreacting a bit. Maybe they words sound harsher (¿spelling?) to me than for you.

Anyway I didn't want to accuse anybody of breaking club posting rules.

In that regard I apologize.

Bests
César
12-05-2010, 09:05 AM,
(12-05-2010, 08:58 AM)Indragnir Wrote: Maybe I'm overreacting a bit. Maybe they words sound harsher (¿spelling?) to me than for you.
Cesar, i agree with you that the comments have been harsh, but i cannot Mod comments just because i personally disagree with them, everyone is untitled to their POV as long as the posts are worded in a calm adult manner.