• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

John Tiller Software is born--Digital Download
12-14-2010, 11:48 AM,
RE: John Tiller Software is born--Digital Download
So its a modern Sqb, interesting though I would was hoping for early West 1940 or North Africa
244 games with legend that is Richie61
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2010, 10:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-15-2010, 10:42 AM by cazart!.)
I am pretty sure there are planes in NA and France 40... or did I miss a post somewhere.... [edit - oops I did]
12-15-2010, 12:27 PM,
Unless I read it wrong Mike but the JT news that Glenn highlighted stated a modern sqb title
244 games with legend that is Richie61
12-15-2010, 02:55 PM,
This is semi-related- but it also shows how things have changed a little since the switch over to JTS.

A few days ago, on a thread that was heading in a similar direction to this, and a guy speculated that maybe it was the Falklands

The speculation part was a bit off topic to the thread ... http://www.wargamer.com/forums/tm.aspx?h...e=1#491511

Well, Rich (aka Rahamy), posted that the Falklands was on the list, but wasn't the next one.

I guess that is an anti-tip ... so scratch that one from the list of possible titles this time around.

~And with that, that is all I am saying on this ever. -Leaving the hints to the pros... Big Grin
Bydand
Send this user an email