• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Scenario Editor: Selecting a country controlling an objective hex?
11-17-2010, 05:08 AM,
RE: Scenario Editor: Selecting a country controlling an objective hex?
Although no computer expert,this does suggest to me there is a problem with some of the EF language...is that the term?
Quote this message in a reply
11-17-2010, 05:14 AM,
(11-17-2010, 05:08 AM)K K Rossokolski Wrote: Although no computer expert,this does suggest to me there is a problem with some of the EF language...is that the term?

Possibly.

Any chance you can download his file and see if you can edit it in the editor? I am at work and don't have access. The text editor was all I have here to use.

Thanks!

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
11-17-2010, 05:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-17-2010, 05:35 AM by Crossroads.)
Cheers, I do not know what happened, but if it happens again I can fix it now. I just checked the SCN file (with a text editor ie. Notepad), and indeed via locating the proper row using the hex coordinates, it was a matter of turning a few "1"s into "5"s...

I suspect what happened is that once the scenario had a few German units in place, the objectives started to only appear under the main Axis country of EF.

cheers

EDIT: No, that's not it. I found an early version of the scenario where I still had a 100% Finnish - Russian OOB with no German units anywhere. I attached that particular version here in case it makes any differences...

Now that I open the old scenario version, I again only have the option for either German or Russian objectives. I worked with the original objectives some 7-8 months ago, I just do not have any recollections how I ever managed to define them as Finnish ones..
. :dunno:

But it is not a big thing anymore as I know how to fix it now. :thumbs_up:

Attached Files
.zip   Kuuterselka.zip (Size: 16.27 KB / Downloads: 0)
Visit us at CSLegion.com