• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

LOST SOULS
11-06-2010, 11:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-06-2010, 11:55 AM by John Given.)
RE: LOST SOULS
I'm still around, but I'm active with a good many other games.

Also, I'm working a lot of hours, I'm starting a brand new job assignment monday and looking to upgrade my computer again. Life happens.

When I upgrade...I'll inevitably find even more games to play. :whis:

I'm in the huge and interesting (but never ending) "Battle of El Alamein" by H.V.F., team-gaming along with several other gamers, so I always have my proverbial "toe" in the proverbial Campaign Series "water."

Can't accept any more games for a while due to all the above reasons though.
Thus, what is of supreme importance in war is to attack the enemy's strategy.

Sun Tzu
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2010, 06:37 AM,
Hello all. I do not have any spare time because of work so when I do get to play I usually play Open General.This game is turning out to be the best of them all and is incorporating everything from all of the games like CS series and more.The graphics are the best I've seen so far.

Cheers cheers Pointman.
11-14-2010, 09:37 AM,
(11-10-2010, 06:37 AM)Pointman Wrote: Hello all. I do not have any spare time because of work so when I do get to play I usually play Open General.This game is turning out to be the best of them all and is incorporating everything from all of the games like CS series and more.The graphics are the best I've seen so far.

Cheers cheers Pointman.

Not sure about this....seems to be a free download.......but I have PG and found it to be quite boring.
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."