• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The Official World in Flames Tournament Thread
09-20-2014, 11:31 AM,
RE: The Official World in Flames Tournament Thread
is there anymore scenario's for this tourney?
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2014, 06:03 AM,
Death~Dealer (Allies- Americans) reporting a major victory versus VonTirpitz (Axis- Japanese) in the Rising Sun scenario 'Blood and Iron.'

Ready for the next assignment-
10-12-2014, 08:49 PM,
Japanase Major Victory (Juan Manuel) vs Americans Marines (Fortynslow) in Blood and Iron

Ready for the next assignment

Regards
11-09-2014, 12:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-09-2014, 12:26 PM by JRTXX.)
Holy Crap!! Jap major victory in this Battle!!! congrats Juan!!! I thought it was impossible one for the axis,,

(10-12-2014, 08:49 PM)Juan Manuel Wrote: Japanase Major Victory (Juan Manuel) vs Americans Marines (Fortynslow) in Blood and Iron

Regards

Holy Crap!! Jap major victory in this Battle!!! congrats Juan!!! I thought it was impossible one for the axis,,

(10-12-2014, 08:49 PM)Juan Manuel Wrote: Japanase Major Victory (Juan Manuel) vs Americans Marines (Fortynslow) in Blood and Iron

Regards

Regards

Sorry fella's about the multiple posts,,, computer froze and I kept hitting "post",, lol
it did

(11-09-2014, 12:15 PM)JRTXX Wrote: Holy Crap!! Jap major victory in this Battle!!! congrats Juan!!! I thought it was impossible one for the axis,,

Regards

Regards

Regards
11-15-2014, 09:14 AM,
Thanks JRTXX!!!

I played another game of this scenario for the tournament with Zap. With the following result:

Japanese Major Victory (Juan Manuel) vs American Marines (Zap) in Blood and Iron.

I think I've been lucky with this scenario ;)
11-16-2014, 11:21 PM,
Major victory for me in Blood and Iron against Kernel T

Thanks for the game Jesse
11-17-2014, 01:42 AM,
Ready for more.
11-19-2014, 03:40 AM,
If you are still looking for more players, you might want to post a message on the regular board, not just the tourney board.

I'm still not very good, but can play either side if another person shows for a specific side.
12-02-2014, 11:21 PM,
Is this tournament over? its been awhile
12-17-2014, 10:46 PM,
The Official World in Flames Tournament has come to an END!
The Official World in Flames Tournament has come to an END!

With 291 games played the Allies win the war with 1819 points vs 1447 points for the Axis team.

I would like to thank everyone who participated (those who played 5 games or more shall soon receive their medals).

Please find all totals and information below:

.pdf   The Official World in Flames Tournament Info.pdf (Size: 61.97 KB / Downloads: 12)

.pdf   The Official World in Flames Tournament Teams.pdf (Size: 9.63 KB / Downloads: 15)

.pdf   The Official World in Flames Tournament Totals.pdf (Size: 3.45 KB / Downloads: 14)
Send this user an email