• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The Official World in Flames Tournament Thread
11-04-2010, 04:11 AM,
RE: Hostilities Imminent! (Still Recruiting) The World in Flames Tournament - The Prelude
Well put, Mark. Welcome Dave! Axis or Allied?
Visit us at CSLegion.com
Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2010, 06:11 AM,
RE: Hostilities Imminent! (Still Recruiting) The World in Flames Tournament - The Prelude
Don't care. Anywhere's good.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
11-04-2010, 06:23 AM,
Still open a slot for a axis player? If so i would sign up.
11-04-2010, 06:27 AM,
Welcome cheers

Peiper to Axis, Scud to Allied. Still room for more people!
Visit us at CSLegion.com
11-04-2010, 06:30 AM,
Hello

This sounds quite interesting.

Is there a free slot for another grunt? I'd prefer axis side, if still possible to choose.

Thanks
11-04-2010, 06:36 AM,
Sure thing - welcome! :)
Visit us at CSLegion.com
11-04-2010, 08:49 AM,
If there is still room available I would like to play.

Gil
11-04-2010, 06:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-04-2010, 06:25 PM by Crossroads.)
Herr Oberst, you're in! Axis or Allied for you?

I am thinking we might limit this first experimental round to 24 players maximum, but with The Prelude behind us, and having seen what worked and what didn't, I see no reason to have any limitations as how many want to participate?

Additionally, I would like someone from the Axis team to volunteer for the CinC job. Anyone?

The Allied cause will be lead by the Grand Pooba himself, Larry Reese!
Visit us at CSLegion.com
11-05-2010, 09:12 AM,
Larry, I'll play on the Axis side.

Gil
11-05-2010, 10:13 AM,
I'll play if it's still open. Any side.