• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Matrix Only?
10-30-2010, 09:42 AM,
RE: Matrix Only?
(10-30-2010, 08:09 AM)K K Rossokolski Wrote: As you are aware, I know very little about computers, but it is my understanding that most of the old TS scens are playable on Matrix. Is this true ?

I believe that's true. I was under the impression all the stock scenarios are included in Matrix and I'm pretty sure I've downloaded and played some old custom ones (not positive). The issues, of course, are old scenarios played with the new options the original designer didn't factor in, like extreme assault.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
10-30-2010, 10:15 AM,
(10-30-2010, 09:42 AM)Scud Wrote:
(10-30-2010, 08:09 AM)K K Rossokolski Wrote: As you are aware, I know very little about computers, but it is my understanding that most of the old TS scens are playable on Matrix. Is this true ?

I believe that's true. I was under the impression all the stock scenarios are included in Matrix and I'm pretty sure I've downloaded and played some old custom ones (not positive). The issues, of course, are old scenarios played with the new options the original designer didn't factor in, like extreme assault.

Dave

I wouldn't call them issues. Just play 'em...they're only games.
10-30-2010, 10:57 AM,
I have the original loaded as well as Matrix. Was recently playing a member who only had the old but he seems to have disappeared.

LR
If you run, you'll only die tired.

One hand on the wheel, and one in the flame,
One foot on the gas, and one in the grave.
10-31-2010, 12:55 AM,
(10-30-2010, 10:57 AM)Larry Reese Wrote: I have the original loaded as well as Matrix. Was recently playing a member who only had the old but he seems to have disappeared.

LR

If you would like to play the old game against me, let me know and I will set something up.