• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Matrix Only?
10-30-2010, 04:39 AM,
Matrix Only?
Has everyone migrated to the Matrix versions, or are there any dinosaurs still playing the TS version(like myself)?
Quote this message in a reply
10-30-2010, 05:23 AM,
RE: Matrix Only?
I have both loaded, but only play it against one other member. Everyone else I play has Matrix.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
10-30-2010, 05:44 AM,
I have both loaded. A poll might be useful to indicate who has what.
10-30-2010, 06:07 AM,
(10-30-2010, 05:44 AM)K K Rossokolski Wrote: I have both loaded. A poll might be useful to indicate who has what.

Great idea Rod - go for it.
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
10-30-2010, 06:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-30-2010, 06:56 AM by K K Rossokolski.)
I wouldn't know where to start,mate The question however might be .
Are you able to play
Matrix only
CS only
Both
That might be clearer as
"Matrix JTCS only"
"Talonsoft CS only"
10-30-2010, 07:12 AM,
(10-30-2010, 06:53 AM)K K Rossokolski Wrote: I wouldn't know where to start,mate The question however might be .
Are you able to play
Matrix only
CS only
Both
That might be clearer as
"Matrix JTCS only"
"Talonsoft CS only"

Ok Rob. Poll thread has been posted! cheers

I enabled the public option so players may see the individuals who play either Matrix, CS, or both. I also set the poll to run for 30 days. cheers
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
10-30-2010, 07:15 AM,
Thanks
10-30-2010, 07:26 AM,
I think I have all CS CD's (EF, EFII, FotR, EF Gold, WF, WF BP1, Op. Sealion, WF Gold,
RS and RS Gold - except DG), and I watch over them like Gollum watches over The Ring,
but I'm only running the Matrix version now.
No need to run 4 or 5 versions of the game and sooner or later I would mix it up.
10-30-2010, 08:09 AM,
As you are aware, I know very little about computers, but it is my understanding that most of the old TS scens are playable on Matrix. Is this true ?
10-30-2010, 08:13 AM,
Thanks for the info. It is good to see the old TS (non Matrix) versions still get some play. If anyone would like a game on the old TS (non Matrix) version, please let me know. I have WF, EF and RS.