• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

I do not get an e-mail when reporting scenario results
09-04-2010, 06:14 PM,
RE: I do not get an e-mail when reporting scenario results
Hello,

I solved it just by changing my original PBEM account to a gmail.com account. :smoke:

I am afraid the problem has to do with anti spam policies of the ISP providers. I strongly encourage you to do the same.

Regards,

Spinoza

(09-04-2010, 02:42 PM)Larry Reese Wrote: I can't recall ever getting any... if I did, it was years ago. No big deal. I periodically check the games list and delete any that are mistakes. Just curious if I'd done something wrong in the set up and they weren't going out.

Take it easy,

LR
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2010, 02:43 AM,
Spinoza.....I sent JTCS returned file to you on the 17th August to this e-mail address : [email protected]

Is this your correct e-mail address now or did u just simply abandon the game??

- falco.
09-06-2010, 03:56 AM,
(09-06-2010, 02:43 AM)falco Wrote: Spinoza.....I sent JTCS returned file to you on the 17th August to this e-mail address : [email protected]

- falco.

Hi Falco,

I sent it from my old account on August the 18th. I got undeliverable mail errors twice. I assumed you were on holidays and waited until you showed up.

Just sent it again with the new mail account.

We can continue it.

Regards,

Spinoza
09-06-2010, 04:01 AM,
(09-06-2010, 03:56 AM)Spinoza Wrote:
(09-06-2010, 02:43 AM)falco Wrote: Spinoza.....I sent JTCS returned file to you on the 17th August to this e-mail address : [email protected]

- falco.

Hi Falco,

I sent it from my old account on August the 18th. I got undeliverable mail errors twice. I assumed you were on holidays and waited until you showed up.

Just sent it again with the new mail account.

We can continue it.

Regards,

Spinoza

I dont understand why it wouldnt deliver, as none of my other opponents appear to have had any problems sending files to my e-mail account. I assume the problem was with your old e-mail account?

Anyway no matter. We can continue as normal!