• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Newbie looking for a ladder game
08-13-2010, 04:41 AM,
RE: Newbie looking for a ladder game
FroBodine,

All you have to do is go to the Control Panel link in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Once in your Control Panel, select My Options. Once that page loads change the option Make My Email Public by checking the box. I believe you will find yours is unchecked.

The email icon will then appear in your profile when others look at your profile. The system is set to automatically hide a member's Public email behind the captcha program to prevent non-humans (ibots) from harvesting member's emails. The email address always appears when a member looks at their own profile so it is easy for you to check what email you have in your profile and change it if necessary.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
Quote this message in a reply
08-13-2010, 05:19 AM,
Doh, had him looking at the wrong CP!
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
08-16-2010, 01:27 PM,
(08-13-2010, 04:41 AM)Dog Soldier Wrote: FroBodine,

All you have to do is go to the Control Panel link in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Once in your Control Panel, select My Options. Once that page loads change the option Make My Email Public by checking the box. I believe you will find yours is unchecked.

The email icon will then appear in your profile when others look at your profile. The system is set to automatically hide a member's Public email behind the captcha program to prevent non-humans (ibots) from harvesting member's emails. The email address always appears when a member looks at their own profile so it is easy for you to check what email you have in your profile and change it if necessary.

Dog Soldier

That's exactly what I wanted. Thanks Dog! Thanks for trying BigRedOne! You're all so helpful here. Aw shucks. cheers