• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Soccer World Cup
06-27-2010, 06:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-27-2010, 06:16 PM by Crossroads.)
RE: Soccer World Cup
(06-27-2010, 05:34 PM)Kingmaker Wrote: ?? :rolleyes: Does that mean we have to go kick french arse again like in WWII Big Grin

Your too late, they did all the ar$e kicking between themselves :smoke:

OMG: should England beat Germany, they potentially face Argentina next :eek1:

Some true classics ahead! Whip
Visit us at CSLegion.com
Quote this message in a reply
06-27-2010, 07:54 PM,
england will win, i hope, oh and by the way the game is called football, not soccer
06-27-2010, 08:38 PM,
HiHi

Shameless I know, but just to help set the mood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU97Yrymwtg&feature=fvw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W84worljPs

Hopefully the gutless shits we have representing us in SA this year can actually do something for their country or at the very least put up some kind of a fight.

All the Best
Peter
06-28-2010, 12:59 AM,
The Germans just got their compensation for 1966 :-) what an exciting game!!!
06-28-2010, 02:20 AM,
HiHi

Congrats to Germany they at least knew what football is supposed to be about, that said I'm afraid they missed out on avenging the 5-1 defeat in Munich (?) when the ability they showed on the pitch today should have left a scoreline of 7 or 8-1 (2 counting the disallowed goal).

That England performance, much like the other games was beyond embarrassing; it would be nice to think the gutless shits that had the effrontery to put on an England shirt today at least donate their World Cup payments to a worthwhile charity, but as they showed so little Pride & commitment on the pitch, that is obviously just a pipedream.

Good luck to Germany in the next round were you will probably have to, “Beat the Cheat”, i.e. Maridonas Argentina.

All the Best
Peter
06-28-2010, 04:14 AM,
Indeed Germany deserved their win :bow:, but what a amazing miss by the officials on the England non goal, if it had bounced on the line then i ould except human error, but 3/4 feet over???
06-28-2010, 04:24 AM,
HiHi

Agree, but in fairness Germany should have been 3 or 4 up at that point, ergo the goal wouldn't have made much of a difference anyhow.

All the Best
Peter
06-28-2010, 04:50 AM,
(06-28-2010, 04:24 AM)Kingmaker Wrote: HiHi

Agree, but in fairness Germany should have been 3 or 4 up at that point, ergo the goal wouldn't have made much of a difference anyhow.

All the Best
Peter
You could be correct, but it is also possible that at 2-2 England would have not pushed so hard in the second half and been caught on the counter.

However Germany were the better side and the final result was the correct one.
06-28-2010, 08:48 AM,
I have to agree with you Peter. The team are overpaid, arrogant and were useless in defence. Much like a subbuteo game, you had to flick their arses to make them move.
Rooney's rant at the fans the other day proves the arrogance, - people pay a small fortune to support them and he thinks they are out of order?
I'm old enough to remember watching the final in 1966, when players took pride in playing for England. This bunch have no right to wear an England shirt anymore and agreed, they should pay their' World Cup earnings into a charity for being such a disgrace to the country and their' supporters.
06-29-2010, 04:48 PM,
(06-28-2010, 08:48 AM)glint Wrote: Much like a subbuteo game, you had to flick their arses to make them move.

Ahh, still have the box in the attic somewhere :)

A quick google proved it's still alive & kicking http://www.subbuteoworld.co.uk/ :bow:
Visit us at CSLegion.com