• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
Soccer World Cup - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Parade Ground (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+--- Thread: Soccer World Cup (/showthread.php?tid=56134)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Soccer World Cup - Stryker - 06-26-2010

The world cup is turning out just like WWII.

The French and Italians surrendered early, the Yanks turned up late, and The English were left to fight the bloody Germans!! Big Grin

RE: Soccer World Cup - Glint - 06-26-2010

Careful Rudolph ! Seems the last thread disappeared cos of a Worldwide lack of appreciation of the Anglo-Saxon humour !

RE: Soccer World Cup - Herr Straße Laufer - 06-26-2010

Peter, are you a bit paranoid? :chin:
The thread in "general discussions" is still there.
I was on this morning and did not see a World Cup discussion here. Unless you saw something I didn't? Eek

Or, Scud's finger slipped again? ;)Whip

cheers

HSL

RE: Soccer World Cup - Dog Soldier - 06-26-2010

I am moving these to the General Discussion Forum. I do this partly because there is a problem with the system that does not leave a message in the original forum redirecting readers where the thread was moved to.

Dog Soldier

RE: Soccer World Cup - Glint - 06-26-2010

Ah ! Thanks for clarifying that DG, glad it wasn't my paranoia after all. Ed, you forget us English get up six hours before you Americans do ! Big Grin

RE: Soccer World Cup - Herr Straße Laufer - 06-27-2010

LOL! Peter it all depends on the time when you and I both get up? :chin:
If you sleep until ten in the morning, then we are both up at the same time? ;)

cheers

HSL

RE: Soccer World Cup - Glint - 06-27-2010

(06-27-2010, 01:24 AM)Herr Straßen Läufer Wrote: LOL! Peter it all depends on the time when you and I both get up? :chin:
If you sleep until ten in the morning, then we are both up at the same time? ;)

cheers

HSL

Heck Ed ! - I'm still sobering up at that time of the morning ! cheers

RE: Soccer World Cup - Remko van den Berg - 06-27-2010

well the USA is out of the tournament, are there any supporters of Ghana here??

RE: Soccer World Cup - Glint - 06-27-2010

(06-27-2010, 07:31 AM)Remko van den Berg Wrote: well the USA is out of the tournament, are there any supporters of Ghana here??

Well, my ladyfriend had a nice Ghanian pharmacist working at the chemist shop where she worked, so she's supporting them, after England of course!
:conf:

RE: Soccer World Cup - Kingmaker - 06-27-2010

HiHi

The world cup is turning out just like WWII.

The French and Italians surrendered early, the Yanks turned up late, and The English were left to fight the bloody Germans!

?? :rolleyes: Does that mean we have to go kick french arse again like in WWII Big Grin

All the Best
Peter