• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

MapMod for First World War Campaigns
06-07-2010, 12:19 AM,
RE: MapMod for First World War Campaigns
Well yesterday i DL some files from VMods, so as you suspect the problem is at your end, i will let Ed comment on what the problem might be....
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2010, 05:32 AM,
(06-06-2010, 11:54 PM)Von Lettow-Vorbeck Wrote: Ed,
I went to your website and was fully enjoying your Panzer Campaign Unit artwork/scenario update mods, but after I downloaded and saved them; When I tried to re-open them to unzip them into their correct files, It came up with an error and with nothing to unzip. I'm using Winzip 14.5 and I am buying France '40, Moscow '41 and Sicily '43 and couldnt open any of them. I must be doing something wrong. The question is, what is it? Thank you!

-Von Lettow-Vorbeck aka Gary :)

OK had this same problem, something to do with cookies enabled.
The workaround for me is, disable your firewall/anti-virus and download all the files you want, then remember to switch on firewall/anti-virus.
06-07-2010, 05:57 AM,
(06-06-2010, 11:54 PM)Von Lettow-Vorbeck Wrote: Ed,
I went to your website and was fully enjoying your Panzer Campaign Unit artwork/scenario update mods, but after I downloaded and saved them; When I tried to re-open them to unzip them into their correct files, It came up with an error and with nothing to unzip. I'm using Winzip 14.5 and I am buying France '40, Moscow '41 and Sicily '43 and couldnt open any of them. I must be doing something wrong. The question is, what is it? Thank you!

-Von Lettow-Vorbeck aka Gary :)

Hmm, check out the homepage and it lists (in the center) a work around if you are having problems extracting the file. Try clicking the sample portrait to download it instead...
Send this user an email
06-07-2010, 06:10 AM,
I believe i clicked the portrait rather than the DL button. ;)