• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

VISTA PROBLEMS
07-13-2010, 08:13 AM,
RE: VISTA PROBLEMS
(07-13-2010, 08:10 AM)jonnymacbrown Wrote: "the usless Vista OS that are your problem, not HPS."
My Vista OS system deeply regrets and is highly offended at your underhanded and unseemly attack upon Her Honore. The Gauntlet is thrown! Transistors at 20 paces! jonny :kill:

Rather than be offended update to Windows 7 which MS rushed out to replace Vista. Big Grin

Or stick with the very reliable XP like me! ;)
Quote this message in a reply
07-13-2010, 08:33 AM,
"Or stick with the very reliable XP like me! ;)"

I wish I could, but when I needed to buy a new computer, Vista was all I could get. All comps with with XP were taken off the shelves and no comp maker would use anything but Vista, under threat from MS from what I gather. Fiery
07-13-2010, 09:50 AM,
(07-13-2010, 07:39 AM)Foul. Wrote: I agree, it is MS and the usless Vista OS that are your problem, not HPS.

I didn't say it was the problem of HPS. Someone asked earlier if HPS supported VM scenario. I answered his question.

Personally, I don't think there is a solution to my problem with the M'44 and vista. VM said I needed to examine every file on my XP machine, where the M'44 worked, and see if any file was missing on my Vista machine.

Given that both machines were 800 miles apart that wasn't an option.

Oh well.

No rag on HPS, just answering a question, that is all.