• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Tourny Interest?
08-05-2010, 12:00 AM,
RE: Tourny Interest?
(08-04-2010, 03:44 AM)Combat Wombat Wrote: LOL ! Big Grin

the out-house Fox takes on the back yard Dunny Dingo ..... ? ?

been two days. and it's my birthday. when can we start this battle that is on hold with gen. colt. I wish to play this yank called comeback badback. wom-bat, saw-buck, huh?

The "close the friggen door" fox
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2010, 02:21 AM,
As soon as i get some time today i will be figuring out what is what and the battles can start.
08-05-2010, 03:48 PM,
Uh oh, rommel called you a Yank Combat Wombat. Them is fightin words if I ever heard them!:cheeky:
08-07-2010, 05:14 PM,
I think that I have figured out the drop outs, ect. If you are unsure as to what is going on and are involved, let me know, I might have missed informing all those involved.
08-31-2010, 03:35 AM,
I would like to be able to wrap this tourny up by the last day in September. Do you all think that this is a possibility? Let me know what you think, and then I can make it official.
09-01-2010, 04:34 AM,
As I am in turn 24 of the second game, it is fine with me to end it on 09/30.
09-02-2010, 04:07 AM,
(08-31-2010, 03:35 AM)Ratzki Wrote: I would like to be able to wrap this tourny up by the last day in September. Do you all think that this is a possibility? Let me know what you think, and then I can make it official.

I don't mind this at all but I still have the problem with not having heard from Oddball in over three weeks??
09-03-2010, 02:39 AM,
I will be at work for 2 days, when I get home, I will start the process of removing Oddball from the tourny and completing the games that he is involved in. Depending on the turn number, we will have to see what the solution is.