• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Tourny Interest?
05-25-2010, 09:30 AM,
Tourny Interest?
I am proposing a two game, total points tourny using CMBB. It will have a little twist to make it interesting, but otherwise will be a typical CMBB game. If there is enough interest, I will release the rest of the info one the games. Both are already made up with one being an Axis Attack, and the other a ME. Both maps are hand made by myself. I will post a couple screen shots of the maps here tonight. I will run it if I have a minimum of 8 players.
Quote this message in a reply
05-25-2010, 11:33 PM,
RE: Tourny Interest?
(05-25-2010, 09:30 AM)Ratzki Wrote: I am proposing a two game, total points tourny using CMBB. It will have a little twist to make it interesting, but otherwise will be a typical CMBB game. If there is enough interest, I will release the rest of the info one the games. Both are already made up with one being an Axis Attack, and the other a ME. Both maps are hand made by myself. I will post a couple screen shots of the maps here tonight. I will run it if I have a minimum of 8 players.

I would be willing to do this if you can get enough people. I don't belong to this particular ladder but if this is a go I can sign on.
05-26-2010, 01:14 AM,
I would be interested. How many turns would that be. I am not sure if I have time for really big games.

Cheers
Michael
05-26-2010, 02:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-01-2010, 04:32 AM by Ratzki.)
If we can get this thing going, games are on a 1040mx880m map, they are about 1500 points per side,
which is about one company of infantry and some support units. Games will be 25 turns fixed.

Players so far:

Panama
Owl
Cargol
Animal Mother
Von Karlsburg
Oddball
herroberst
Mr Chuck
willow
Stndrtnfhr
Combat Wombat (reserve)

The ME map
[Image: Tournymap2.png]

The Att/Def map
[Image: Tournymap1.png]
05-26-2010, 04:32 AM,
I´m interested to play!

Owl
05-26-2010, 05:08 AM,
Cargol is ready to fight
05-26-2010, 05:12 AM,
Thanks for the answer. Please count me in.

Michael
05-26-2010, 08:37 PM,
Will there be a set schedule by which games must be completed? I'm interested.
05-27-2010, 03:27 AM,
Yes there will. I would like to have both games going on at the same time and because they are only 25 turns long it should not take too lang to play them.
05-27-2010, 04:55 AM,
I know that there are already 8 players interested but you can put my name in as an alternate in case someone drops out.

Thanks