• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Bite the Bullet Tournament
07-17-2010, 08:22 PM,
RE: Bite the Bullet Tournament
...and what is going on with this tournament ? I'm still waiting for my opponent for round 2. No sing of next deadline. on forum quiet
Quote this message in a reply
07-18-2010, 04:02 AM,
(07-17-2010, 08:22 PM)von Manstein Wrote: ...and what is going on with this tournament ? I'm still waiting for my opponent for round 2. No sing of next deadline. on forum quiet

I started my second round (loser) game against Boisforas some time ago, but he had computer problems, then health issues and I've heard nothing further. Haven't been asked to update the bracket either. If there are any results that aren't reflected, let me know and I'll update the bracket. Otherwise, Pat (Tournament Director) has to respond. He might be away.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
07-26-2010, 06:02 AM,
Eric and I are finishing our two, with a split decision. We both won majors as the allies, with the only difference being that I have a few more Germans left alive and hunkered down in the woods waiting for rich people to pass by so we can rob them. Not sure what Pat had in mind with tiebreakers. Anybody know?

If any of you guys finish your games let me know and I'll update the bracket. I don't need Pat for that.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
07-26-2010, 07:05 AM,
Hi Scud

It is the total points which will count at the end. Pat mentioned it in his rules.

Ernst
07-30-2010, 06:48 PM,
Hello Pat,

Huib and I completed the second round.

i´m not sure wether you received my mail.

regards

steffen/otlig
07-31-2010, 08:43 AM,
(07-30-2010, 06:48 PM)otlig Wrote: Hello Pat,

Huib and I completed the second round.

i´m not sure wether you received my mail.

regards

steffen/otlig

Who won? I'll update the bracket.
Send this user an email
10-10-2010, 06:13 PM,
Is this tournament dead?:(
10-28-2010, 12:42 AM,
:hissy:
10-28-2010, 05:57 AM,
Hi von Manstein

Yes, I can understand your frustration.

Me too :hissy:
10-28-2010, 06:04 AM,
Yeah, I agree. No word from Pat. He's never answered any of my emails or anyone else's that I know of. Odd.

We have the bracket and his rules, if anyone would like to take it over. I doubt he'd care. If so, we should see if everyone who's still in it is around and wants to finish. Then we'll need scenarios. I'll help whomever when I can, but I can't run anything right now.

Dave
Send this user an email