• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Bite the Bullet Tournament
01-24-2012, 07:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-25-2012, 06:56 PM by Ashcloud.)
Update: Bite the Bullet Tournament
So far these contestants have responded and are available to continue:
von Manstein
Wolfman
Tide1
Boisforas
Lizardking
Ed
Scud
Ernst
Huib Versloot
General Lee Ensayne
Panzerjäger

Still waiting for:
Montana Grizz
Sturmvogel
LEGXXIIPRPF
Chuck10Mtn
Pointman

Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2012, 05:35 PM,
Bite the Bullet Tournament Rules
I have just gone through the rules again for the Tournament:
http://www.lfmedia.com/dave/bite-the-bullet/rules.htm

and this rule in particular caught my attention:
If your opponent withdraws or quits, you will receive a win for that match. There will be no substitute players.

So, with that in mind I am giving a cut-off date for getting back into the tournament - 1 February 2012.

If I have not heard from any specific player by the 1st February 2012 then I will consider that player unavailable to continue and the bracket will be adjusted accordingly.

Unfortunately it also means that I will not be including any new players in the Tournament (sorry Ivan and Larry – however I have new Tournament starting shortly and will be revealing details soon – you are more than welcome to play in that one).

Here are the Bite the Bullet Tournament Rules:
THE RULES
• Each player will play a mirror match versus their opponent listed on the bracket (same game playing both Allies and Axis).
• All scenarios will be 16 turns or less.
• There will be no ties. If a mirror match ends up tie/tie, minor/minor or major/major, then I will need to be provided with a final point scored on both sides. The total number of points will break the tie, so an extra transport destroyed or saved may make the difference.
• Everyone starts in the winners bracket as you can see. If you lose a match, you are moved to the losers bracket where you can still fight your way back and win the tournament.
• If you lose a match in the losers bracket, you are out of the tournament, but you will receive the tournament badge for playing in the tournament.
• If your opponent withdraws or quits, you will receive a win for that match. There will be no substitute players.
Specific tournament game rules:
• You may exit unloaded transports from the map.
• All options will be on except for extreme assault and the variable visability.
• Any unit with an assault factor can be used in an assault.
• No blocking of roads or exit hexes with unloaded transports.
• No use of units without firepowder as spotters.
If I have failed to address any aspect of the rules that you need to be qualified, please contact me and I will inform all participants in regard to a decision.
Send this user an email
01-26-2012, 05:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-02-2012, 10:45 PM by Ashcloud.)
RE: Bite the Bullet Tournament
Welcome back to the re-animated version of the Bite the Bullet Tournament.

Games have been assigned, players have been eliminated.

You can find the UPDATED bracket below:

.pdf   Bite the Bullet Bracket Update.pdf (Size: 4.21 KB / Downloads: 1)
Send this user an email