• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Unique engineers
05-01-2010, 11:26 PM,
RE: Unique engineers
(05-01-2010, 06:13 PM)K K Rossokolski Wrote: I hate to be a little sarcastic, but if one clicks on the icon...called the "Campaign Series Game Menu".... we use to open our game, there is this fabulous feature called "Game Manual" set up to resemble something called a "book." At the back of the "book" is this amazing newly invented feature called an "index." It contains an "alphabetical list" of "topics", including "Construction Engineers" and "Wreck Removal." There is even a "Bootcamp...with trains."
Too easy!!! Whip

:chin: Now I am glad Rod said this. I wanted to!
I thought we'd soon be helping members to breath. :cheeky:Whip

cheers

HSL
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2010, 02:48 AM,
I think the question was more how do I find them quickly on the map, do they look much different from other enginner units ?
05-02-2010, 04:37 AM,
(05-02-2010, 02:48 AM)Otto von Blotto Wrote: I think the question was more how do I find them quickly on the map, do they look much different from other enginner units ?

In 3D they look like normal engineers, but usually have different tool sets, so they look a little different from the combat engineers.

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
05-02-2010, 10:12 AM,
In the display feature on the top menu,, there is a highlight feature. I use it regularly to find "Mineclearing Units, and in big scens to seek out "Moved Units" and "Fought Units". Might be possible to find a place for "Bridge Building Units" there.
Of course, since we are finding platoons, the terminology should be "elements" or "sub-units".
05-02-2010, 10:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-02-2010, 11:09 AM by Otto von Blotto.)
Cheers I think that that should answer pat's question about wreck clearing units. ;-)
05-04-2010, 11:15 PM,
(05-02-2010, 10:53 AM)Otto von Blotto Wrote: Cheers I think that that should answer pat's question about wreck clearing units. ;-)

Not sure why some of the responses had to be "sarcastic" and somewhat "combative" to Pat's question. :chin:

But, I did learn some good information about engineers and their different capabilities! :smoke:
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email