• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Poll: Extreme assault or not?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES
66.67%
14 66.67%
NO
33.33%
7 33.33%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Extreme assault or not
04-12-2010, 09:43 PM,
RE: Extreme assault or not
although I voted "yes" , think that assaulting with EA is to difficult
If I manage to disrupt the opponent then I rather keep on shooting then to assault. shooting is more effective , unless the disrupted unit is artillery or a lonely leader
Quote this message in a reply
04-13-2010, 12:33 AM,
(04-12-2010, 09:43 PM)Remko van den Berg Wrote: although I voted "yes" , think that assaulting with EA is to difficult
If I manage to disrupt the opponent then I rather keep on shooting then to assault. shooting is more effective , unless the disrupted unit is artillery or a lonely leader

I wholeheartedly agree with that. I very rarely attempt assaults, with EA in action, unless it 'feels right'. Much prefer shooting the enemy apart!
04-13-2010, 03:07 AM,
(04-11-2010, 11:23 PM)Herr Straßen Läufer Wrote: (and only if) the scenario was designed for it's use. Older scenarios should never be played with EA on

Sounds reasonable and it seems like a graet idea to be considered in testing and scenario info in future.
04-13-2010, 04:03 AM,
(04-12-2010, 07:44 PM)Herr Straßen Läufer Wrote:
(04-12-2010, 01:27 AM)Artur Wrote: I would like to play a bit with JTCS and I believe it is good to know whether to play with or without it as it makes a totally different game.

You have not reported any games in quite a while? JTCS is a totally different game from Steel Panthers.
Let us know when you join the CS Ladder? :chin:

cheers

HSL

I would love to... But my busy schedule prevents me from any serious wargaming commitment. Cry

I'll play a bit against AI and then we shall see. Thanks for the invitation anyway, once it will be possible you will be the first to know ;)

Artur.
04-13-2010, 04:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-13-2010, 04:40 AM by Otto von Blotto.)
Quote:I'll play a bit against AI and then we shall see.

Now that's a whole new can of worms :cool2: I would advise using EA against the AI. I feel it does make it a tougher opponent and adds some spice to solo games.