• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

MapMod
03-24-2010, 05:15 AM,
RE: MapMod
(03-24-2010, 03:02 AM)Liebchen Wrote: Jison, could you tell us why you went back to counters for the IPs, etc.? I was quite used to the emblems that you had designed earlier. Was this due to requests, or was it your own choice. Are they still available?

(By the way, I want to compliment you on the speed of your update!)

I think both options are offered (dots and counters) because it was the only way to make everyone happy.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2010, 11:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-26-2010, 04:15 PM by Liebchen.)
GOT IT!

I was thinking something along these lines:

[Image: f57a14034cmap_mods_mod.jpg]

(Edited to incorporate image-posting lesson.)
03-24-2010, 08:18 PM,
(03-24-2010, 11:24 AM)Liebchen Wrote: I was thinking something along these lines:

(Sorry, I don't seem to know how to actually show the image in my post.)

You beat me to it... :)

[Image: test.png]

It's a good idea, so why not. I will make the changes when I get the chance.

Jison
Send this user an email
03-25-2010, 03:34 AM,
It was your idea, you used it for the mines. I just transferred it to the strong points. Glad you like it.

Jison's Map Mods: An ever-improving process!

Hey, please tell me how you post images to your MB post.
03-25-2010, 07:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-26-2010, 12:38 AM by Jison.)
(03-25-2010, 03:34 AM)Liebchen Wrote: Hey, please tell me how you post images to your MB post.

Begin with typing IMG within square brackets, then the complete adress to your picture, and finally end it with /IMG also within square brackets. Be sure to type it all in one single line.

If I typed you an example, I don't think it would show up here - the MB would probably just try to load the image from the example, whether it existed or not, but hide the actual code.

Jison
Send this user an email
03-26-2010, 10:17 AM,
First, upload your image to your files.
Control Panel > My Personal Stuff > My Files

Then create a link to the image in your post.
It will look something like this....

[img]_https://www.theblitz.club/uploads/users/my image.jpg_[/img]

I used underscores to allow the code to show. Do not include them when you want to link to an image you have uploaded.
The url code is obtained by clicking on the image name and selecting Get HTML Code. The choice called Direct Link works just fine with the php image code Jison described.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
03-26-2010, 10:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-26-2010, 11:04 PM by Jison.)
Just a little note: The changes to the map symbols ( or 'dots' as some of you call them ) discussed earlier in this thread are done and uploaded.

Thanks for a good idea, Liebchen! :)

Jison
Send this user an email