• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Website issues
03-19-2010, 03:47 AM,
RE: Website issues
Raz answered Mike on the Bug Reports page.

Raz Response <=== click the link.

RE: Submitting H2H Reports Error
Actually,this isn't a H2H related error it seems like for those people the security token is invalid.This usually happens when some wrong/old cookies are encountered.My advice is to clean your blitz cookies and give it another try.It should work

Clicking the link above will get you to the "Bug Reports".

cheers

HSL
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2010, 05:25 AM,
Do an internet search for "clearing cookies" and for whatever browser you're using for instructions on how to do this if you don't already know how. It's easy, quick and painless.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
03-19-2010, 05:57 AM,
Gents: :smoke:

Both of my "challenges" (H2H report submissions and attached files to my posts) have been resolved by Raz! :bow:

Many thanks for all the advice and "pointers." cheers
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
03-19-2010, 07:26 AM,
Well...................
First off, my apologies if I seemed abrupt
I was getting frustrated as I had a H2H report to do, a game report, and I wanted to upload my own scenario to the database. By the way, it is heavily tested and I beleive ready for play. Huib and I went through about 5 versions of it. Mail me for the files if you want them, " Disaster at Dompaire " for JTCS.

I regularly clean my computer of cookies.... this does not seem to be the issue

For some strange reason, as the whole process started, I seem to be back to normal again with login etc

Drinks are on me
Cam
03-19-2010, 08:35 AM,
No prob, Cam. Glad it's working.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
03-19-2010, 11:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-20-2010, 12:33 AM by Kool Kat.)
(03-19-2010, 12:37 AM)Scud Wrote: There already is. That's what I've been trying to get across to everyone: https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/ Very first thread "Bug Reports." Another one for feature requests. Also, Raz's email is included at the bottom of the site, but you have to know to click his name for the link. Anyway, it's this: [email protected]
Dave

Hi Dave:

Thanks for posting the sticky thread for the Blitz Bug Report section. :)

For me, (and maybe other folks?), I just bookmark the CS forums and H2H section.

I tend to "live" only on these pages... and don't venture often into the other Blitz forums and areas on this Website.

So, it is a nice "reminder" to have a sticky thread "pointer" to the bug reports. cheers
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
03-20-2010, 12:02 AM,
Yep, you're right and you're welcome. Thanks for the suggestion.

Dave
Send this user an email