• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

HPS releases Sealion '40
03-11-2010, 05:41 PM,
RE: HPS releases Sealion '40
A question for UK gamers, have you all recieved you copy yet.

I bought the game from Duchet on Friday morning 1st class delivery included but I'm still waiting, most other games arrived next day a few on Monday at the latest.

Even NWS can pop the game acrooss the pond in 5 to 7 days !!!.
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2010, 06:47 PM,
Lowlander the answer is no but perhaps today or Friday for unknown reasons they did not get the shipment in for the 5th it is due in this week as its available for order now they may have it but I have not had the usual email heads up they send.

A call to them may be in order to check.

Mike

Cav Corps sorry not been able to visit here for a while as work is manic will see how I am placed later in the month

Mike
03-11-2010, 09:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-11-2010, 11:53 PM by Lowlander.)
Mike, thanks for the heads up, will contact them later today if the postie does'nt arrive with the goodies.

Ok it was a devilish hun ruze, they sneaked it thro the front door when I was queing at the local grocers with this new security hole in the wall thing-a-ma-jig ration book thingy, and guess what, they had no bananas today.

Ian.
03-12-2010, 12:48 AM,
my copy has not come yet
03-12-2010, 01:06 AM,
(03-12-2010, 12:48 AM)Bidermann Wrote: my copy has not come yet

Mine came this morning. Fret ye not. :cool:
03-13-2010, 07:45 AM,
Yes, Foul is too far north to be on the map. Fritz would not have even been interested in his neck of the woods. Guess he will have to take a double decker to get to the front!

This is an excellent title. The game is based on historical plans, which are very detailed, yet never acted on. Thus gamers have the historical forces and "tools" but no real preconceived ideas as the battle was never fought. This should provide many replays.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
03-13-2010, 08:09 AM,
(03-13-2010, 07:45 AM)Dog Soldier Wrote: Yes, Foul is too far north to be on the map. Fritz would not have even been interested in his neck of the woods. Guess he will have to take a double decker to get to the front!

This is an excellent title. The game is based on historical plans, which are very detailed, yet never acted on. Thus gamers have the historical forces and "tools" but no real preconceived ideas as the battle was never fought. This should provide many replays.

Dog Soldier

I am still going to man my local pub 24 hrs a day just i case they rumble off the north map edge! cheers

Indeed. great idea for a title.......:bow:
03-13-2010, 10:03 AM,
That should be a valuable exit hex.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
03-14-2010, 09:17 PM,
I do think that some VP hexes need adjusting as follows

1 The site of tea storage warehouses need to be added
2 The sites of all breweries need doubling and the hop fields of kent.

Also we need a special rail unit to run on the Romney Hythe railway which is a very narrow gauge railway for minature trains 1/4 scale I think that had an AA unit.

To be serious though I am very puzzled as to why Eastbourne has such a high supply number there is no port there I know I work there. Newhaven is much better. Was it for balance?

Very enjoyable so far

Mike
03-15-2010, 03:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-15-2010, 03:36 AM by Glenn Saunders.)
Its a large coastal town that anchors the left side of the main invasion plan. That said the supplyvalues descrease over time and by day #4 the vue is 65% which isn't high considered high really.

Glenn
Send this user an email