• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Missing Download
02-28-2010, 04:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-28-2010, 04:03 AM by Hobbes.)
RE: Missing Download
I didn't think that either of the scenarios I made were included. I did chat with Jason about getting them included with the last Matrix release but when I looked I didn't see them. Are you sure they are there?

In any case I will take a look in the next few days and If I need to upload the scenario again I will use the most recent version with Starshells and the night graphics.

Thanks, Chris
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2010, 10:07 AM,
(02-28-2010, 04:02 AM)Hobbes Wrote: In any case I will take a look in the next few days and If I need to upload the scenario again I will use the most recent version with Starshells and the night graphics.

Thanks, Chris

Chris please post a notice on MB.
Thanks!
02-28-2010, 01:48 PM,
Chris, Foul sent me this: "If the whole scenario entry is missing use the "Add scenario Info into DB" tool at the top of the scenario page or if the entry is still there but the files are missing use the "Modify" tool at the actual scenario entry to upload the files."

I agree with Ed, though, if it's included in the Matrix version rename it so there isn't a conflict.

Hope that helps. When I saw the scenario listed I just assumed you could download it, thus the misunderstanding. Sorry about that.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
03-01-2010, 02:07 AM,
Thanks Scud, I've added the most recent files to the scenario - that was easy!
Not sure what you mean by "please post a notice on MB" Dawg?

Cheers, Chris
03-01-2010, 03:54 AM,
The download is now available. Thank you.
03-06-2011, 11:54 PM,
Hi folks, sorry to update such an old thread - but just noticed both of my scenarios no longer have a download option again. I can upload the files again but am wondering why these are going missing. Anyone have any idea?
Worried that the problem may affect many scenarios?

Cheers, Chris
03-07-2011, 02:20 AM,
I'll let them know there might be a problem. Maybe our webmaster can look into it.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
03-07-2011, 03:51 AM,
Thanks Dave
03-07-2011, 04:33 AM,
Chris,

Foul said there hasn't been any recorded problems of this nature happening. He went on to say, however, if the scenario is modified by using the modify link, the download button disappears unless the poster relinks to his files. It's a known bug that they are aware of. I'm not sure if that happened in this case, but if the link goes missing again let me know. I'm going to be watching for it too. Easier to troubleshoot if we catch it in the act.

Dave
Send this user an email
03-07-2011, 07:22 AM,
Thanks Dave, I'll figure out how to upload them again (hopefully I still have them somewhere) and keep my eye on them as well. I certainly remember seeing the download option being made available again after Big Dawg's last post - so odd that it disappeared again at some point after that.

Cheers, Chris