• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Korea '50 preview
02-26-2010, 03:00 AM,
RE: Korea '50 preview
(02-26-2010, 12:24 AM)Xaver Wrote: Nice work Pako, mod has a great look cheers

Thanks, could you explain the thing you said about the kuomintang? i don't understand how that could be done...
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2010, 03:27 AM,
Pako,

in my opinion try to have it historical correct. Isn't there enough chrome as it is?

This was a UN mission with alot of forces from other countries. With Your very promising graphic unit making, I look forward to many good one's.

Kuomintang has nothing on the Korea peninsula to do, they have enough defending their own island.
02-26-2010, 04:53 AM,
(02-26-2010, 03:27 AM)Bushido Wrote: Pako,
Kuomintang has nothing on the Korea peninsula to do, they have enough defending their own island.

As i said before Chiang kai shek offered McArthur to send some troops (i suppose that not too many) to Korea. McArthur rejected them for not beeing trained.
02-26-2010, 05:25 AM,
Well, the idea is add Kuomintang as independent brigades or in the USA structure or in a reinforces structure if you can attach units fron different armies (you can attach then to USA or allies nations not ROK troops) and you can control the number in operational choices, for example early release limit the number of reinforces (if all go bad you need troops NOW and use second line troops as Kuomintang for hold the line is good) but if all goes fine can receive more troops but need more time to have them.

Add Kuomintang troops is a good idea for an ALT scen, call it "The two dragons" Big Grin
02-27-2010, 08:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-27-2010, 08:05 AM by P.Ako.)
Gentlemen, let me present you my shabbiest piece of... work:

[Image: shabby.jpg]

As i couldn't find a suitable pic of a M1 240mm SP gun, i decided to make it by myself, so i took the pic of the Pershing, erased it's turret and pasted the gun... what do you think about the result?

[Image: m19gmc.jpg]

This one is a M-19 GMC, i like it.

[Image: heavycruiser.jpg]

And i'm really proud of this one because she was a bitch to make due to the almost white colour composition of her body...
She is obviously, a heavy cruiser.

BTW, the unitbox is for the US Army.
02-27-2010, 11:18 AM,
Pako,

excellent work! I look forward for this even with Chiang Kai Shek and Kuomintang :-)
02-27-2010, 07:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-27-2010, 08:01 PM by Aaron.)
If you havnt seen this before id be surprise, and if you havnt seen it before i have no idea what your talking about.

http://www.tarrif.net/

You might want to try the flags at the top, this is just in case your lost.

I know the warships will be easier.
Quote:BTW, the unitbox is for the US Army.

Im a army guy myself but this is Navy, need to get yourself a Navy background. This is like having a Black Beret for a certain type of soldier for 60 years and then giving it to everybody, unacceptable..........
Rangers Lead the Way
02-27-2010, 08:26 PM,
(02-27-2010, 08:03 AM)P.Ako Wrote: Gentlemen, let me present you my shabbiest piece of... work:

As i couldn't find a suitable pic of a M1 240mm SP gun, i decided to make it by myself, so i took the pic of the Pershing, erased it's turret and pasted the gun... what do you think about the result?

You probably try to make a T-92 or T-93 ?
[Image: T92c_By_Shawn.jpg]
02-27-2010, 09:20 PM,
(02-27-2010, 07:47 PM)tazaaron Wrote: If you havnt seen this before id be surprise, and if you havnt seen it before i have no idea what your talking about.

http://www.tarrif.net/

You might want to try the flags at the top, this is just in case your lost.

I know the warships will be easier.
Quote:BTW, the unitbox is for the US Army.

Im a army guy myself but this is Navy, need to get yourself a Navy background. This is like having a Black Beret for a certain type of soldier for 60 years and then giving it to everybody, unacceptable..........

I could make a new folder nation for the US Navy, but... would it work? i mean, would the ships fire an enemy spotted by another "nationality"?

(02-27-2010, 08:26 PM)greg Wrote:
(02-27-2010, 08:03 AM)P.Ako Wrote: Gentlemen, let me present you my shabbiest piece of... work:

You probably try to make a T-92 or T-93 ?
[Image: T92c_By_Shawn.jpg]

Yes that's what i was trying to make, but by a suitable pic i mean a drawed pic not a photo.
02-27-2010, 10:12 PM,
of course not a photo Big Grin

Just to said you are very far away from a T92.