• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New JTCS Rising Sun Scenarios
02-20-2010, 09:04 AM,
RE: New JTCS Rising Sun Scenarios
The Barker allusion escapes me completely??????.
Does anyone know who is in charge of the SCEN DB?....it is not clear from the stud book I have it in mind to add the necessary running file to the download in some way.
And VMT folks for solving this one so quickly and effectively.
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2010, 09:30 AM,
(02-20-2010, 09:04 AM)K K Rossokolski Wrote: And VMT folks for solving this one so quickly and effectively.

Yes, it does work now, thank you.

cheers
Dmitriy
02-20-2010, 11:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-20-2010, 11:47 AM by Skryabin.)
Interesting scenario. But I was thinking that "tachanka" is a wagon with a mounted MG on it, which can fire without unloading... Isn't it?

Dmitriy
WOW! Separete replays are working now? Nice... Sorry for the off top.
No they dont :( ... And how the previouse did happen? A miracle!
02-20-2010, 11:25 PM,
(02-20-2010, 09:04 AM)K K Rossokolski Wrote: The Barker allusion escapes me completely??????.

Barker was posting on the Matrix forums. His complaint was that Jason was breaking international law by transmitting modding changes to the game. It turns out that Barker was citing law that governed software that was militarily sensitive, which was being transmitted in e-mail to foreign entities.

Sorry for the inside joke. :rolleyes:

(02-20-2010, 09:04 AM)K K Rossokolski Wrote: Does anyone know who is in charge of the SCEN DB?....it is not clear from the stud book I have it in mind to add the necessary running file to the download in some way.

The dBASE itself is pretty free form. But, the ladder commanders and webmasters are ultimately "in charge".

(02-20-2010, 09:04 AM)K K Rossokolski Wrote: And VMT folks for solving this one so quickly and effectively.

Any time, mate! I was just glad it was something that was easy and within my limited ability. ;)

cheers

HSL