• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
New JTCS Rising Sun Scenarios - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Campaign Series (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: New JTCS Rising Sun Scenarios (/showthread.php?tid=54825)

Pages: 1 2

New JTCS Rising Sun Scenarios - K K Rossokolski - 02-19-2010

Just added to the DB.......
** Flags of our Fathers..... Iwo Jima, 40 turns, lots of units.
**In the middle of nowhere..... Something a bit different. A look at a documented border clash in the disputed Khalkin Ghol border area of Manchuria, a precursor to the major battles later on. Note a problem with the tachanka's fire cost.

I posted these on the MB a while back, and some of you might have downloaded them. I have changed both since then, so if you wish to play them, please download the latest version from G-4 Supply

RE: New JTCS Rising Sun Scenarios - Skryabin - 02-20-2010

(02-19-2010, 01:52 PM)K K Rossokolski Wrote: **In the middle of nowhere.....

I tryed to play it, but got this error message when moved infantry towards the village:

[Image: kkr.jpg]

Never saw it before and have no idea what it's about.

Dmitriy

RE: New JTCS Rising Sun Scenarios - Herr Straße Laufer - 02-20-2010

Dmitriy,

Running3d35.bmp is a bit map image that has the units "running" during movement.

I just looked in my RS folder and I have Running3d035.bmp followed in order by Running3d36.bmp.
Both of us are missing Running3d35.bmp?
I would have the same problem as you if playing the same scenario. I do have a 0 between the d and 35.

Rod, did you get modded files before the creation of your scenario? Any mod downloads?

Jason may want to look into this?

cheers

HSL

RE: New JTCS Rising Sun Scenarios - K K Rossokolski - 02-20-2010

It was made after the appearance of the RS "exotics" which was 1.04 as I recall. Are there any later updates? The only thing I recall as odd was the problem with the Tachankas having 0 fire cost.

RE: New JTCS Rising Sun Scenarios - Jason Petho - 02-20-2010

A quick solution would be to copy and paste another running file (Running3d00.bmp) and renaming it to the file name that is missing (Running3d35.bmp).

Jason Petho

RE: New JTCS Rising Sun Scenarios - K K Rossokolski - 02-20-2010

Thanks JP..I will have a go at that. Where should I copy such a file from?

(02-20-2010, 06:57 AM)Jason Petho Wrote: A quick solution would be to copy and paste another running file (Running3d00.bmp) and renaming it to the file name that is missing (Running3d35.bmp).

Jason Petho

Thanks Jason.
I was going to make a copy if 3d035 and place it on my desktop, rename it to 3d35, and copy it to my RS folder. That would work?

Uh, I did it and attached it to this post. :smoke:

But, why does it not already exist? :chin:
I guess you noted this for the CS future update?

cheers

HSL

(02-20-2010, 07:44 AM)Herr Straßen Läufer Wrote: But, why does it not already exist? :chin:

An oversight from whomever created the nation. It happens as there are many files associated with creating a nation.

Yes, duly noted indeed.. thank you.

Jason Petho

(02-20-2010, 07:50 AM)Jason Petho Wrote:
(02-20-2010, 07:44 AM)Herr Straßen Läufer Wrote: But, why does it not already exist? :chin:

An oversight from whomever created the nation. It happens as there are many files associated with creating a nation.

Yes, duly noted indeed.. thank you.

Jason Petho

I hope you did not mind that I attached the file and could have broken international or military secrets laws in the process? You will not be Barker-ing me? :grin2:

cheers

HSL

(02-20-2010, 07:54 AM)Herr Straßen Läufer Wrote: I hope I did not mind that I attached the file and could have broken international or military secrets laws in the process? You will not be Barker-ing me? :grin2:

*laughs*!!!

Now that is hilarious!

Jason Petho