• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Games ( well new updated Scn )
02-11-2010, 07:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-11-2010, 07:51 PM by cavalry corps.)
RE: New Games ( well new updated Scn )
(02-11-2010, 04:05 AM)James Ward Wrote:
(02-11-2010, 02:32 AM)cavalry corps Wrote: Actually I let the FHH have a higher finished total as this unit was refitting, so it can receive a few more tanks if it is rested ( also note B morale for the same reason ) Not sure I changed anything about 20PZD

You might want to double check them if you did not mean to change the strength.
In your scenario FHH units have 6 tanks and are at 66% strength. In the origianl scenario they start with 12 and 19 tanks and at 100% strength. In your scenario the tank units of the 20th PD begin with 6 tanks and are 100% strength. In the original versions they are either 23 or 24 tanks and are at 100% strength.
I am still showing wired bridges. Your notes say this has been removed.
There are 3 pdt's, the standard one, the Alt one (for VM mods) and Alt_RL in my Minsk folder. Does the scenario automatically choose your pdt when opening?

ok I will check that issue about the pz strength - thanks for the heads up.

I removed the wired bridges but they are still there but not all of them - its strange I was goingt to post about that . Can someone explain why you unticked wired bridges but they are still there ???
Yes as the DS post , the scn picks the RL pdt . Do not worry nothing of the original has been changed

Cav
(02-11-2010, 04:05 AM)James Ward Wrote:
(02-11-2010, 02:32 AM)cavalry corps Wrote: Actually I let the FHH have a higher finished total as this unit was refitting, so it can receive a few more tanks if it is rested ( also note B morale for the same reason ) Not sure I changed anything about 20PZD

You might want to double check them if you did not mean to change the strength.
In your scenario FHH units have 6 tanks and are at 66% strength. In the origianl scenario they start with 12 and 19 tanks and at 100% strength. In your scenario the tank units of the 20th PD begin with 6 tanks and are 100% strength. In the original versions they are either 23 or 24 tanks and are at 100% strength.
I am still showing wired bridges. Your notes say this has been removed.
There are 3 pdt's, the standard one, the Alt one (for VM mods) and Alt_RL in my Minsk folder. Does the scenario automatically choose your pdt when opening?

Regards the PZ strength you are looking at the HTH alt not the regular one .THe HTH has other additioanal units starting on the map as well .

What I have done or proposed is put all the units to establishment strength (11 per co. ) but left the starting levels at the historical original level . This means that should the axis player preserve them they can receive replacements beyond their starting level ( fixing them at that level in a 10 turn scn is fine but 160 turn campaign is mean ).
Also note I have set the repl level for PZ unit at 2% which will help keep these units in the field longer - if you are not reckless

Does this idea gain approval?

I can send you a new oob, that would also have the art corrections as well ?
Quote this message in a reply