• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Change of Personnel in the H2H Section
01-31-2010, 10:13 PM,
RE: Change of Personnel in the H2H Section
Hey RR...sorry...it's been awhile...and Herr Straßen Läufer doesn't compute yet...lol...but welcome to the H2H area.

I know your positive energy and dedication will help to keep it moving in the right direction.

Regards,

Dan
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2010, 02:17 AM,
Thanks Dan.
I am not going to be heavy handed. It's not my style. ;)

I will take a closer look at some of the scenarios that are not being supported by their designers. :chin:

The "big ones" I have put into a separate category. They can have extra time in testing. It would be nice to see testers register to play them. This way it shows that the scenario is actively being tested?

And, all designers and testers will be contacted from time to time, simply to see that things are moving along. Albeit at any pace they need.
But, with the emphasis on not having a scenario taking up space when it is not being supported or tested.
We have limited space for CS in H2H and need to use it efficiently. :smoke:

BTW, I was HSL before I was MrRoadrunner. The pages would not support the German language so I made the change to English. "Venus" and Raz made German happen again. :bow:

cheers

HSL
02-01-2010, 04:00 AM,
(02-01-2010, 02:17 AM)Herr Straßen Läufer Wrote: The "big ones" I have put into a separate category. They can have extra time in testing. It would be nice to see testers register to play them. This way it shows that the scenario is actively being tested?
Indeed, Ed and myself have spoken about this and although i have stated in the past that big scenario should not be uploaded as a general rule as long as they are being actively tested i am happy to make exceptions and they should never be removed, all we ask is that if the project is abandoned the designer lets the Mods know! Big Grin