• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Change of Personnel in the H2H Section
01-22-2010, 09:21 PM,
Change of Personnel in the H2H Section
Gentleman I am pleased to announce that Herr Strasse Laufer (AKA Road Runner) has joined the CS H2H section to help developers of new scenarios (he designs his own and they are good !).

He and Von Luck will run the section with me & Scud as deputies.

Once again thanks Ed for helping out and welcome aboard !.:bow:cheers:bow:
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2010, 01:28 AM,
RE: Change of Personnel in the H2H Section
Road Runner

I'm not sure whether to offer congradulations or condolences on the new appointment?

But at any rate Gods Speed! I know you'll do well!

Ivan the Big:smoke:
01-23-2010, 02:35 AM,
Congrats Ed!! cheers

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
01-23-2010, 03:46 AM,
Welcome Ed,

I am sure John and yourself can help make the CS H2H area even better than it is now! Big Grin

Good luck.........
01-23-2010, 05:35 AM,
Ed:

All the best in your new position!

You have always been willing to test my scenario designs and I greatly appreciate your assistance! Big Grin
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
01-23-2010, 09:15 AM,
Thank you for accepting the position Ed,

I see nothing but good things for the clubs future with your involvement.

Pat

Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

01-23-2010, 12:24 PM,
NICE! cheers
01-23-2010, 10:08 PM,
Congrats & thanks for your time & contributions in helping to make this a great Club.

Granted everyone who's a Member adds a little something to this Club to help keep it alive like... comments... challenges... and creations (ha I just created the 3 "c") ;) but it's the officers, technicians and volunteers like yourself that make this Club what it is today! That it turn allows me my escape from real life stuff... something I'm sure we all ne
ed once in a while???
Good Hunting,
Reddog
01-24-2010, 01:28 AM,
Thanks guys. Big Grin
I'm here to serve the club and see that scenarios in H2H reach approval.

I believe it is in new and balanced scenarios, that are fun to play, that will keep the game fresh and also keep the CS Ladder vibrant. :smoke:

Give John and I some time to sort ourselves out and we will begin to help the designers and testers.
We do want to see scenarios actively tested and the active involvement of and by the designers. :bow:

I thank the CS Ladder Commanders for giving me this opportunity.

cheers

HSL
01-24-2010, 06:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-24-2010, 06:43 AM by Von Luck.)
Damn what gives with the constant log in crap.Ed's the man peep peep.Ok as to the h2h now i seem to have gotten on to the new board design after a long try.Beware all desingers will have to find testers they will have to keep in touch with said testers and they will have to make sure said scenario is getting the test it need's.Not in stone yet but all designers who fail to follow up their scenarios on the h2h area will have them deleted.IE No point in putting a scenario up for testing if nothing happens,or no feedback for the h2h custodians so they know what is going on.Dont get me wrong i have nothing but praise for all those designers who take all that time designing a scenario but due to new rules etc the designer has to take 80% of it to get it up there.We will help where needed so if there is a prob feel free to contact us.Hopefully i havent said anything out of place here.
Getting into the new board now.Appoligise to all if i was a bit over the top in my last message didnt mean it to be like that.:bow::bow::bow:PS Think Ed might be the Diplomatcheers