• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Blitz site launch soon!!
01-15-2010, 09:19 PM,
RE: New Blitz site launch soon!!
(01-15-2010, 08:04 AM)Dog Soldier Wrote:
(01-15-2010, 02:36 AM)P.Ako Wrote: Wow! apreciating the new web!

Edit: What's the Warning level?

It is a new moderation tool.

Dog Soldier

Uhmm i don't want to know what happens when it reaches 100% then...
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2010, 11:30 PM,
Nice new look!

Took me a while to log in to the forum again, though. I managed to log to the control panel allright, but not to the forum - and I didn't get any error messages to give me a clue of what was wrong.

Eventually I remembered to clear the cookies on my browser, and after I did that everything worked ok. Posting this here in case someone else is having the same problem.

Rui
01-16-2010, 01:53 AM,
Looks good - but funny, even after clearing cache and cookies, I still can't seem to login to the forums using Internet Explorer. I can get to control panel fine but I can't post.

If your also having this issue, try installing the browser Firefox - that worked for me - no idea why IE would be having an issue with this site.

Glenn
Send this user an email
01-16-2010, 04:34 AM,
(01-16-2010, 01:53 AM)Glenn Saunders Wrote: Looks good - but funny, even after clearing cache and cookies, I still can't seem to login to the forums using Internet Explorer. I can get to control panel fine but I can't post.

If your also having this issue, try installing the browser Firefox - that worked for me - no idea why IE would be having an issue with this site.

Glenn
Glenn,
Out of interest which IE are you using, i tested the site with IE7 and then upgraded to IE8 and it works OK for me.

Anyway, glad you found a fix. :)
01-16-2010, 05:43 AM,
I have something odd going on. Obviously I am logged in as I am able to post but in the gray box in the upper right corner of the page it shows Guest. If I try to log in I am unable to do it. In the small box above this thread it is welcoming me back. I'd take a screen shot and post it if you think it would help (and could tell me how to post it :) )
01-16-2010, 06:07 AM,
Had the same toubles logging in yesterday but i went over to Explorer and it let me log in and then i went back to firefox and then it also let me log in. Would like to point out the time stamp in the upper right and the one above the thread are different, its so confusing what time is it.

Aaron
Rangers Lead the Way
01-16-2010, 06:25 AM,
Re the time stamp, there are separate time zone settings in the control panel (top right of site) and in the forum software. So you need to set it in both spots and once you do the times will match - assuming you set them to the same value.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
01-16-2010, 06:28 AM,
I'm having exactly the same problems that James Ward is having three posts above this one. The forums recognize and welcome me but I'm a guest in the top right corner and I'm not allowed to log in. The four tabbed sections across the top (Command and G2 through G4) also treat me as a guest. Only on the various forums am I acknowledged as a member. I've cleaned my cookies and IE8 is the browser.

Billie
01-16-2010, 06:44 AM,
I can't say that I'm crazy about having to log in twice. It took several attempts to log in to this forum. Even though I changed my password to lowercase & saved the change I still had to fill out the anti-spam thing before I was successfully logged in. I'm using Firefox 3.5.7. Other than that the new format of the site looks nice...
.."A critical oversight that has led to yet another mouthful of poo." . Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe
01-16-2010, 09:04 AM,
It would be nice if the list of members could have alphanumeric search buttons, instead of just "record numbers."