• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Blitz site launch soon!!
01-13-2010, 09:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-14-2010, 07:36 AM by Mr Grumpy.)
Thumbs_Up  New Blitz site launch soon!!
Gent's,
Message from the clubs owner! :bow:

"Attention all Wargamers,

We will shortly be transitioning to a new website built by Raz. It will require you to do nothing as all the data will be transferred by us.

Our new site will be an integrated site which will greatly simplify some functions under the hood. It'll also have a new look.

It will not be the final product as we will start with the basics and add new functionality after it's up and running. If in you travels on the site you run into issues, please make a note and pass the info via this message board.

Regards,

Jim vK"

This new site has been built from scratch by one man our esteemed webmaster Raz, it is a huge improvement on our dear old site in so many ways, there will inevitably be bugs so your patience in the first weeks after launch will be appreciated, the new site still uses this forum software so your favourite place to chat and discuss PzC/MC will not be affected! :)

*Note: you will need to log into the new site and forum the first time you enter either using your existing username and password (password in lowercase)*
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2010, 06:25 AM,
RE: New Blitz site launch soon!!
*bump* :soap:
01-14-2010, 06:40 AM,
Dos it mean that i'll have to register again in the forums?
01-14-2010, 06:49 AM,
Foul. Wrote:We will shortly be transitioning to a new website built by Raz. It will require you to do nothing as all the data will be transferred by us.

According to this sentence from the original message, I would guess that you don't have to do anything.
01-14-2010, 07:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-14-2010, 07:36 AM by Mr Grumpy.)
alaric99x Wrote:
Foul. Wrote:We will shortly be transitioning to a new website built by Raz. It will require you to do nothing as all the data will be transferred by us.

According to this sentence from the original message, I would guess that you don't have to do anything.

When they say data they mean all your stats, you will have to log into the new site and forum when we go live using your existing username/password (password in lowercase). ;)
01-14-2010, 11:41 AM,
Your profile is preserved. Your password is retained. Your game results are preserved.

I suggest you visit your profile page as there are new line items and features you may want to use or change from the default values. And if anything does accidentally go amiss, just try and set it back to the way it was. If any member can not do that, then post here in the forum or PM / email Foul or me to help you sort it out.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
01-15-2010, 02:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-15-2010, 02:37 AM by P.Ako.)
Wow! apreciating the new web!

Edit: What's the Warning level?
01-15-2010, 04:49 AM,
(01-15-2010, 02:36 AM)P.Ako Wrote: Edit: What's the Warning level?

Not sure at the moment, we will find out in good time i don't want to deluge Raz with questions today he has enough on his plate! ;)
01-15-2010, 05:37 AM,
Nice look! I like it.
01-15-2010, 08:04 AM,
(01-15-2010, 02:36 AM)P.Ako Wrote: Wow! apreciating the new web!

Edit: What's the Warning level?

It is a new moderation tool.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp