• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Campaign Series (please read last post first).
01-11-2010, 03:29 PM,
RE: Campaign Series (please read last post first).
Hi Randy aka PuyDevil lol ,good to hear from you bro wow the old ssi days.We had some really good times there and at Mplayer.
Thank you for posting that picture.That was taken on my sons graduation day at Fort Leonard Wood.
I sallied over to JP's and dl'ed the new open panzer.Wow what an improvement I am stunned to say the least.Kudos to Luis and the crew over there at JP's.
Overall though I think CS is more complex and diverse as a turn based game.
Anyhoo,cheers to all and thank you for allowing me membership.This is a great club.

Pointman aka Puyman. :)
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2010, 03:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-11-2010, 04:04 PM by Pointman.)
Thank you Jason this is information I was looking for. I am not an email player and this was my first attempt with the CS series.

Now let me elaborate on my experience.I agreed to play Giants On The Vistula.My opponent started the scenario and sent to me.I was promted for a password before I entered the game to play my first turn .I asked him for password which he sent to me 1234.During our course of play I never got an opportunity to enter my own password only his.And there is no option on my menue to set a password for the second player.During the course of play until I quit I never got the opportunity set my own password or could find that option.
What am I missing or do I have a incomplete game or was I suckered
01-11-2010, 04:28 PM,
Pointman Wrote:Thank you Jason this is information I was looking for. I am not an email player and this was my first attempt with the CS series.

Now let me elaborate on my experience.I agreed to play Giants On The Vistula.My opponent started the scenario and sent to me.I was promted for a password before I entered the game to play my first turn .I asked him for password which he sent to me 1234.During our course of play I never got an opportunity to enter my own password only his.And there is no option on my menue to set a password for the second player.During the course of play until I quit I never got the opportunity set my own password or could find that option.
What am I missing or do I have a incomplete game or was I suckered

When it prompted you for a password on the FIRST turn, you select a password and that is what you should use for all subsequent turns. You can only select your password once and if you forget it you are Bu**ered. That is why I try and use the same password on all my PBEM's
01-11-2010, 04:47 PM,
Why did I get prompted on my first turn for a password to get into the game to play my first turn.The Axis play first in this scenario and I was Allies.And if this is where you first enter create password why was I denied and had to get the password from my opponent.
01-11-2010, 04:54 PM,
ok thats what I thought wolfman.When I entered a password it gave me an incorrect password prompt and asked me for the correct one.At that point I asked my opponent he sent me 1234.It works for both sides.You can finnish your turn exit and restart your opponents turn and play ect.What happened?
Thanks Pointman.
01-11-2010, 06:10 PM,
Pointman Wrote:ok thats what I thought wolfman.When I entered a password it gave me an incorrect password prompt and asked me for the correct one.At that point I asked my opponent he sent me 1234.It works for both sides.You can finnish your turn exit and restart your opponents turn and play ect.What happened?
Thanks Pointman.

Hmm... That doesn't sound right, what should happen is you receive the first turn of a game, play your turn and then it will ask you for a password which you select. Then you use ths password for all subsequent turns.
01-11-2010, 06:25 PM,
I have taken the liberty of sending you turn 1 of a small EF game (Tanker's holiday) try and open it, you should be able to play Axis turn 1 before it asks you for a password. Then you select your password to use for all subsequent turns. If you don't want to play the scenario that's no problem, but I'm just trying to test your passwording.
01-11-2010, 07:00 PM,
Thanxs Wolfman password process worked this time.
01-11-2010, 07:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-11-2010, 07:03 PM by Pointman.)
Is Honesty a suckers bet?
01-11-2010, 07:19 PM,
No, because if you dont trust people you wont find many who will battle with you !
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West