• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Disappointed
12-14-2009, 12:11 PM,
RE: Disappointed
Mikekiller16 Wrote:Hawk, I have a slot open for a CS, if you wish send me a file to my email...:happy

Hello MK 16,

A file is on the way!

Thanx!

Hawk
12-14-2009, 12:57 PM,
hawk, bless you...

???...
Curt
Town Drunk
12-14-2009, 12:59 PM,
Mr. Guberman Wrote:hawk, bless you...

???...
Curt

Umm thanks I think.

Take it easy Curt.

Hawk
12-15-2009, 06:50 AM,
Crap do what i do ignore the idiots that try to disrupt good gaming and good discussions on the board.
12-15-2009, 07:17 AM,
Difficult Von Luck when signatures are aimed at me everypost!
regards
Peter
12-15-2009, 07:54 AM,
What the hell is up with everybody on this site. Even when a guy wants to stop posting here we can't just leave him alone so he can go on his way, a snide remark, little push in the back, a whisper, why can't a guy just go on his way without all the crap.

And Glint, don't pause at the door when its time just go,just go. You can e-mail the people your playing to explain what or why you did what you did. The sniping and bickering on this site, I swear its like your all a bunch of old ladies with nothing better to do. What ever happened to " if you don't have anything nice to say say nothing" it would really go a long way here.

Chuck
12-15-2009, 08:29 AM,
Von Luck Wrote:Crap do what i do ignore the idiots that try to disrupt good gaming and good discussions on the board.

That's what I do John. How's the leg?

Let me know when you have a slot open as it has been a long time since our last battle.

Thanx!

Hawk
12-15-2009, 11:36 AM,
I'm closing this thread too. This keeps up there won't be any threads at all on the ladder.

No more of this stuff from anyone, OK?
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email