• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Disappointed
12-13-2009, 08:44 PM,
Disappointed
In view of the fact that, on the odd occasion I make a post in this forum it appears that I am like ' the red rag to the Bull' to some, I will not be posting anymore.
I've had enough of the wranglings in the past and thought that had been sorted out, but no.
I have better things to do in my life and so, I shall join the growing rank of those that can't be bothered anymore due to certain individuals actions.
Good luck and goodbye,

Peter
12-14-2009, 01:17 AM,
RE: Disappointed
I'm sorry you feel this way Peter. :(

Though, your parting shot of joining "the growing ranks of those that can't be bothered" seems in bad taste, you definately have the right to move on to greener pastures? :chin:

Good luck in all that you do!

cheers

RR
12-14-2009, 01:49 AM,
No worries Peter. Other than searching for opponents, medal ceremonies or pointless arguing, there’s not much content here.
Send this user an email
12-14-2009, 01:54 AM,
Hello keif149,

Since you mentioned it. How about a game of CS?

All options on EXCEPT variable visibillity.

Thanx!

Hawk
12-14-2009, 02:11 AM,
Actually, I’m cutting back on my game load. I even had to cancel my series with my good friend Steve Malsom. Any new openings and I of course, will post here.
Send this user an email
12-14-2009, 02:13 AM,
keif149 Wrote:Actually, I’m cutting back on my game load. I even had to cancel my series with my good friend Steve Malsom. Any new openings and I of course, will post here.

Of course. Yes please when you have an open slot let me know.

Thanx!

Hawk
12-14-2009, 03:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-14-2009, 03:19 AM by Herr Straße Laufer.)
keif149 Wrote:No worries Peter. Other than searching for opponents, medal ceremonies or pointless arguing, there’s not much content here.

Is there content you wish to post? :chin:

I also always thought the medal ceremonies, to recognize an individual's achievement, are a good thing. :conf:
I'd really like to see more members post their congratulations to individuals that have done something in CS. But, that is just my opinion. :chin:

cheers

RR
12-14-2009, 06:39 AM,
Nope. I don’t have any content to post. Most of my posts are congratulating people on their medals.
Send this user an email
12-14-2009, 06:51 AM,
Hawk, I have a slot open for a CS, if you wish send me a file to my email...:happy
12-14-2009, 09:07 AM,
keif149 Wrote:Nope. I don’t have any content to post. Most of my posts are congratulating people on their medals.

Just as I thought.

Uh, the first part.

cheers

RR