• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Dogs and why i hate the 4 legged fiends
12-17-2009, 07:11 AM,
RE: Dogs and why i hate the 4 legged fiends
LOL Jack and Dean your only kitties to the real mean eating 4 legged machines.Joke guys.To the other about selling books know excatually what you mean they may look cute and harmless but approach with severe caution.Dont forget most hounds defend their or their owners territory.PS as to the nice nurse part oh yeah she was about 50 and her words were oh great i get to see a hairy leg.Only good point is they give a quick jab in the top of the arm now instead of a lethal jab in the muscle of your a***.
Quote this message in a reply
12-20-2009, 06:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-20-2009, 06:26 AM by Dan Caviness.)
RE: Dogs and why i hate the 4 legged fiends
My heart goes out to that poor nurse who had to deal with your well salted pegleg you nasty old pirate!
(:O)

Sorry JB...hate to hear you got mauled...a dog may be man's best friend but he is rarely the mailman's best friend...

We recently had to give up our German Shepherd...he was getting a little too protective and aggresive...but lucky for Angus...yup...we named him after that little Scot-Aussie who stole Chuck Berry's duck walk...we found him a nice farm to live on where his 95 pound ass can run wild and enjoy being a dog. It was a heartbreaker for me, as he was a one man dog, but his one man was away on business all the time.

I heard from the farmer the other day and keep tabs on Angus...he learned to stop chasing cows...after getting kicked halfway to Virginia...but he's fine...and the happier for being able to roam. I think a lot of folks have big dogs and small living arrangements...which leads to behavioural issues if you can't wear them out daily on the leash.

As stated above...blame the human.

Regards,

Dan
Quote this message in a reply