• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

M1A1 has been banned
10-25-2009, 09:31 PM,
RE: M1A1 has been banned
And that I think, should be the end of this thread.
10-25-2009, 11:01 PM,
Agreed. He's been banned for violation of club rules, so unless he appeals, (which appears doubtful), and is successful in that appeal, that will be the end of it.
02-21-2014, 02:19 AM,
I had a post here, why was it removed ?
02-21-2014, 08:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-21-2014, 08:48 AM by Mr Grumpy.)
(02-21-2014, 02:19 AM)Petrus_Daniel Wrote: I had a post here, why was it removed ?

Club rule #12 states......

"To those who suspect cheating:
If you suspect cheating DO NOT make open accusations either by email or on the forums, such conduct makes you and the club look bad and you will end up the one being reprimanded.. Also, DO NOT ignore suspected cheating, because others will fall victim to this individual. Quietly contact the Ladder Commander with your suspicions so that it can be handled officially behind the scenes. Tell the Ladder Commander why you suspect cheating, submit game files for inspection to the Ladder Commander with the password, and continue on like nothing happened.
Your Ladder Commanders will investigate all allegations of cheating to the best of their ability. The Blitz Club wants to ensure that cheaters do not prosper here. "

Please contact Raz_atoth via PM or email if you have evidence of cheating.