• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Help!
10-07-2009, 07:02 AM,
RE: Help!
I click the link...seems to download, but all I see when it is complete is a blank google screen? No evidence of a zip file . I shall walk the dog, then try again.

I am getting perilouslyclose to writing the update name on a piece of paper, placing it on top of the laptop, and installing it with the help of a 16 lb sledge (which was my grandfathers')
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2009, 07:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-07-2009, 11:20 PM by Scud.)
Sheesh. OK, try this link. I made it a web page:

[Link No Longer Active]

Try clicking on the link on the web page that comes up. It should then ask you where you want to save the file.

You can also try right clicking on the link and choosing "save target as" then choose your desktop.

If that doesn't work, then yeah, the sledge hammer should fix everything.
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
10-07-2009, 08:03 AM,
If you opt for the sledgehammer, please put it on video. Perhaps we could use it in a tutorial later.
10-07-2009, 09:37 AM,
Re tutorial....I don't have a camera!!

Scud...the "Eagle" has landed. I have the dowload, which is a little white square icon thingy with a blue border thicker on top, and the title below. It sits, pulsating with anticipation, on my desktop.

Can I now move it into
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Start Menu\Programs\John Tiller's Campaign Series?
10-07-2009, 09:56 AM,
No, don't move it. Click on it, it's an installer. It will then do the work.
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
10-07-2009, 09:59 AM,
K K Rossokolski Wrote:It sits, pulsating with anticipation . . .

Me too, by the way.
Send this user an email
10-07-2009, 11:42 AM,
The KKR download saga appears to be over...V1.04 is installed ( I think). Many thanks for the advice and help, gents. I shall report my problems to Matrix i.d.c.