• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Banning
10-04-2009, 04:16 AM,
RE: Banning
If you know the members involved, Krak and Walter Model, then contact the individual and see if they want to talk about it.

I have taken a policy, (a wise one IMHO) to not discuss these things in public. Even though these people have lost their privileges to the blitz, there are many other war gaming sites they may already be a member at or wish to join. This policy (declining public comments) protects them in this way. It is a sad thing to take this action on my part as an officer of the club. The internet is a big commons area. I have no desire to "brand" them with a public discussion.

It is true if you contact them you risk only hearing one side of the story. I think my reasons above are an indication that I did what I could to be fair to them both.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2009, 05:20 AM,
Are the "club rules" those listed in "Rules of Engagment?"
10-04-2009, 07:03 AM,
Yes.

Dog Soldier
- Wyatt Earp
10-07-2009, 10:04 PM,
While I lament that this banning occurred. I trust the judgment of those who volunteer their time to manage The Blitz.

From a players standpoint, I wonder if anyone knows what effect this banning will have on Krak's WSF full desert campaign...anyone have a hint?
10-08-2009, 03:13 AM,
No idea at this time. I doubt he will abandon such a project after spending so much time on it. It will probably turn up somewhere on the internet. But I am just guessing.

Dog Soldier
- Wyatt Earp
10-08-2009, 05:43 AM,
Are they Pete Rose'd or Manny Ramirez'd?
10-08-2009, 05:49 AM,
The bans are permanent, if that is what you are asking.

Dog Soldier
- Wyatt Earp
10-08-2009, 08:51 AM,
High Krausen Wrote:From a players standpoint, I wonder if anyone knows what effect this banning will have on Krak's WSF full desert campaign...anyone have a hint?

I spoke with Krak and he intends to go through with the campaign - we have requested a number of progra changes to accomodate this -those changes are with John Tiller right now.

Glenn
Send this user an email
10-08-2009, 08:55 AM,
Glenn Saunders Wrote:I spoke with Krak and he intends to go through with the campaign - we have requested a number of progra changes to accomodate this -those changes are with John Tiller right now.

Glenn

That is great news, it would have been a pity if all the hard work had been lost to the community.
10-08-2009, 09:59 PM,
Thanks to all for the information Re: WSF full Desert Campaign