• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Banning
10-02-2009, 10:43 AM,
Banning
Walter Model and Krak have been banned from the blitz war gaming club for violating club rules.

Anyone playing these players has a week from this post to report any games against them if you so desire, after which time their records will be shadowed and no more games can be reported against them.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2009, 05:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-02-2009, 05:05 PM by Indragnir.)
RE: Banning
I've played with/against both, I remember good sportmanship and very polite folks (at least regarding me).

I don't know what happened, I know they played a game lately I guess things went wrong in some way during this game.

Hope we'll meet again in better circumstances.

Bests
César
10-02-2009, 06:30 PM,
re banning

I have played against Krak,for 30 years and will still play both computer & board games with Michael.

I also know the full story as to what happened,but is not my place too make a commit

Regards Augy
10-02-2009, 11:48 PM,
I am in Shock! Dog can You elaborate what has happen.....?
10-03-2009, 12:24 AM,
People must be careful not to jump to any conclusions as to why people are removed from the Club. Our policy is to not discuss these matters publicly, but if the members in question want to share the story with you, that is up to them, you should contact them if you wish to know more.

But please, for the sake of everyone, do not assume that anyone has been up to nefarious deeds because they have been removed.
10-03-2009, 02:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-03-2009, 02:13 AM by Indragnir.)
Roger.

No problem. We all like good vibrationscheers

Bests
César
10-03-2009, 03:55 AM,
Steel,

fully understand that. But must say I neverthless are in shock.....

Maybe it is easy to get banned at Blitz....?
10-03-2009, 04:25 AM,
Bushido Wrote:Steel,

fully understand that. But must say I neverthless are in shock.....

Maybe it is easy to get banned at Blitz....?

Over 6000 folks registered life time, and only about a dozen +/- banned in a decade; no, I don't think it's that easy actually.
10-03-2009, 12:28 PM,
Steel God, Vice Commander, Lord High Muck-de-Muck;

Is this a decision, made in secrecy, by one person?

I believe that you have made a grave error in judgment in banning someone who has been so very pro-Blitz, ever since I starting Club play with him over 2 years ago.

It is your loss, and a disservice to the Blitz Club, to have done what you have done. I am disappointed and ashamed that such an unfair, unjust, blind unilateral decision has been madewithout any apparent concern for the consequences for the rest of us.

So now we can't register on the Blitz any games played with one of the finest players, not to mention finest friends, I have ever known. While you hide behind the anonymity of your policy of secrecy, akin to the Spanish Inquisition, I strongly resent any suggestion that Walter Model would ever do anything that would reflect dishonor upon the Blitz Club. He cares for it too much!.

Please review the proven facts, not the biased allegations, and please reconsider your decision.
"Artillerymen believe the world consists of two kinds of people: other artillerymen and targets."
10-03-2009, 02:47 PM,
I understand that it has always been Blitz policy to make banning a command decision. In past cases, reasons for the decision were somewhat apparent, as there was usually some discussion on the boards that lent a clue, often by the player in question.

In this case, I have to confess that I am quite puzzled as to what has caused this decision, having seen no warning signs that trouble was brewing...