• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Whens the next PzC's coming out?
10-03-2009, 05:44 PM,
RE: Whens the next PzC's coming out?
alaric99x Wrote:I happen to be a self-proclaimed expert in that field.

I find those sort of experts are often the best...........NOT!! Big Grin

Looks like you have some competition from Mr.Ward. :chin:
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2009, 04:20 AM,
By all means.... pay Foul. what he is worth. I'll be the taxman and still get my cut. LOL!
Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
10-07-2009, 07:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-07-2009, 07:26 PM by -72-.)
Foul. Wrote:If only Glenn could persuade HPS to pay us $50,000 (er $100K) a year we might make quicker progress!! :smoke: Big Grin ;)

Man, I need to get my people to do lunch with Mr Hamilton's people if you PzC/MC guys want that ... Man I hope I never told Rich I was a Union Steward in a previous career- he might not ever let me do anything again Big Grin

Anyway- I get all of my rumours about PzC stuff from reading Glenn's posts all over the place over a number of years. It is nearly a hobby in itself.
Send this user an email
10-10-2009, 09:52 PM,
P.Ako Wrote:considering that it has been.. how much? four years since the las PzC? and three years since the last MC... i think that it's time now for a new game in both sagas...

However i have a good feeling about the next group of games that HPS is releasing...

Actually it's only been about 2 years since the release of Budapest '45 (the inside cover of the cd case says 2007).
.."A critical oversight that has led to yet another mouthful of poo." . Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe
10-16-2009, 09:56 AM,
... and Danube Front (MC) came out after that - like in 2008 iirc - not to mention that Budapest 45 came out not all that long after Minsk 44 was released.

But, anyways - if I understand how HPS works, they release stuff as it is ready - and it doesn't really matter how long or short that the interval between titles is; my educated guess is that they feel that product out there is more the priority than equity in titles per series.
Send this user an email
10-16-2009, 11:04 AM,
Guys - I am working on something tonight - honest - don't know when it will be ready but there you have it.
Send this user an email
10-17-2009, 12:13 AM,
WOW! Glenn giving out more information than usual! We're getting to him guys. Big Grin
10-17-2009, 01:36 AM,
Glenn Saunders Wrote:Guys - I am working on something tonight - honest -

Working on a good weekend doesn't count!:)
10-17-2009, 04:16 AM,
Glenn Saunders Wrote:Guys - I am working on something tonight - honest - don't know when it will be ready but there you have it.

Oh that one again, you should have been finished with that one by now. :)

Aaron
Rangers Lead the Way
10-17-2009, 06:15 AM,
tazaaron Wrote:Oh that one again, you should have been finished with that one by now. :)

Naw - we blow back and forth over various projects but please god we can finish this one up before we switch to soemthing different.:)

G
Send this user an email