• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Whens the next PzC's coming out?
10-02-2009, 11:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-02-2009, 11:24 AM by U124IXB.)
Whens the next PzC's coming out?
Anyone know..also is anyone working on any expansion packs? we need some new stuff for these games.Cheerio's fellas.Toast
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2009, 01:45 AM,
RE: Whens the next PzC's coming out?
Good question

And there is quite a lot of patches outstanding if I remember.

cav
10-03-2009, 02:45 AM,
considering that it has been.. how much? four years since the las PzC? and three years since the last MC... i think that it's time now for a new game in both sagas...

However i have a good feeling about the next group of games that HPS is releasing...
10-03-2009, 03:22 AM,
As always the answer is.....it depends. A lot of the later stages of PzC/MC titles are done with the help of volunteer play testers. The high quality HPS puts into these games means that if something significant shows up, it can derail the release until resolved. Last, but not least, many who work on these new releases already have day jobs.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
10-03-2009, 04:19 AM,
As Brian says there are any number of things that can delay a new titles development, we have just had a TWiE title held up because a guys basement flooded and wreaked all this documents and files! :(

But the testing side of any project really does take time because as Brian said real life and real jobs just keeping getting in the way! :hissy: LOL

If only Glenn could persuade HPS to pay us $50,000 a year we might make quicker progress!! :smoke: Big Grin ;)
10-03-2009, 05:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-03-2009, 05:35 AM by alaric99x.)
Wrong answer Darran, you're worth at least $70K a year, plus travel expenses.
10-03-2009, 06:02 AM,
alaric99x Wrote:Wrong answer Darran, you're worth at least $70K a year, plus travel expenses.
Well for that sort of cash i will need a PR consultant, consider yourself hired!! :smoke: cheers

Should we go for $100K ????????? :grin2:
10-03-2009, 06:21 AM,
Well, I know that's a generous offer, but I hope you'll understand that I couldn't accept for less than $120K, plus travel expenses, of course.
10-03-2009, 06:25 AM,
Incidentally, I guess someone must have already informed you, PR is the name of my game. I happen to be a self-proclaimed expert in that field.
10-03-2009, 06:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-03-2009, 06:26 AM by James Ward.)
Foul. Wrote:
alaric99x Wrote:Wrong answer Darran, you're worth at least $70K a year, plus travel expenses.
Well for that sort of cash i will need a PR consultant, consider yourself hired!! :smoke: cheers

Should we go for $100K ????????? :grin2:

If you make $100k you'll need an umbrella dude.

I'm pretty tall!:)