• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Open Team Battle - Round 2
10-02-2009, 12:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-02-2009, 12:54 PM by seabolt.)
RE: Open Team Battle - Round 2
Gila Wrote:everyone calm down.

Didn't mean to be quite so terse. Had one foot out the door, six different things going on back here in reality, and admittedly was still a wee bit cranky about those Meteors.

Cross Wrote:I would have liked to tell Seabolt that I watched it over and over again Big Grin

Oh, I know I'm going to hear about it over and over again. Probably as much from Fred as you. Man, did I step in it. :rolleyes:

Nick, I suspect that you're up.
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2009, 12:58 PM,
seabolt Wrote:Didn't mean to be quite so terse. Had one foot out the door, six different things going on back here in reality, and admittedly was still a wee bit cranky about those Meteors.

At 60 points a piece, just be thankful that we could only buy 10 Meteors :rolleyes:
10-02-2009, 12:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-02-2009, 01:57 PM by GUNSLNGR.)
I've got this turn...

EDIT: Back to team UK. I could make some snappy comment on the two burning Cromwells, but I think I'm above such things...plus it's early and pay back's a bitch.

GUNSLNGR

"A man will be imprisoned in a room with a door that's unlocked and opens inwards; as long as it does not occur to him to pull rather than push."

10-02-2009, 01:24 PM,
Cross Wrote:At 60 points a piece, just be thankful that we could only buy 10 Meteors :rolleyes:

Must be hard to keep track of an entire air wing. As soon as our AA crews wake up, we'll try to help keep things simple for you. Apparently last turn they forgot to set their alarms. :mad:
10-02-2009, 10:22 PM,
seabolt Wrote:Probably as much from Fred as you. Man, did I step in it. :rolleyes:

Hehe.. seems like you are continuing the tradition that Cross started in the previous game that the team leader is the top wrecker. :cool:

Still haven't seen the mess so I'll save any other comments for now!
10-02-2009, 10:30 PM,
2ndLt_Fjun Wrote:Hehe.. seems like you are continuing the tradition that Cross started in the previous game that the team leader is the top wrecker. :cool:

Hey! By top wrecker I think you must mean the one that KO'd the most enemy armour. I believe I kO'd over ten times as much enemy armour, as friendly I got killed. :P

So Seabolt is definately starting with a deficit, and has a lot of ground to make up. :cool:
10-02-2009, 11:56 PM,
Cross Wrote:I believe I kO'd over ten times as much enemy armour, as friendly I got killed. :P

Halftracks don't count.. ;)
10-03-2009, 12:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-03-2009, 02:09 AM by Cross.)
I can get turn 4 for the Brits.

EDIT: Turn 4 is all done. Managed to hit back a bit and KO'd some armour. No, not a halftrack 2Lt_Fjun ;)
10-03-2009, 12:52 AM,
This is my plan and I'll make a hash of it if I want to!!!!
10-03-2009, 11:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-03-2009, 11:25 AM by RVPERTVS.)
OK, here we go, my first OTB completed turn ever.
Send this user an email