• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Rail Road in M C
09-25-2009, 02:23 PM,
RE: Rail Road in M C
SnowBlue Wrote:Any plans for a MC game that would expand the length of the war?

Let me answer your direct question directly - after a game is produced we keep the up-to-date in terms of bug fixes and scn fixes where there are errors. But we don't generate expanded length scns. We leave that to people who like to fiddle with the various editors.

But the thread is about RR on the Europe Map and someone else made the decision to not include them so they are not there and there are no plans to add them.

Glenn
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
09-25-2009, 10:44 PM,
Off Topic  RE: Rail Road in M C
Ostland,

Do you actually own any HPS games? If you do, can you update your profile, as it seems like you only own SP games. Thanks
09-26-2009, 05:49 AM,
von Schwarze Wrote:Ostland,

Do you actually own any HPS games? If you do, can you update your profile, as it seems like you only own SP games. Thanks

I here the guest. To НPS no relation I have. I live in Russia. Simply I like strategic games.
Send this user an email
09-26-2009, 10:49 PM,
<Why there are no railways in Danube Front '85? They have been very well made in Pz C.>>

You started this thread with the above question and statement. If you have no MC games are these just hearsay? I find it difficult to take your posts seriously if it is. I also see you make reference to PzC, yet you have none of those either! You cannot post any credible discussion without owning the games. What are you basing your posts on?
09-27-2009, 01:16 AM,
von Schwarze Wrote:<Why there are no railways in Danube Front '85? They have been very well made in Pz C.>>

You started this thread with the above question and statement. If you have no MC games are these just hearsay? I find it difficult to take your posts seriously if it is. I also see you make reference to PzC, yet you have none of those either! You cannot post any credible discussion without owning the games. What are you basing your posts on?

I have all games Pz C. Also asked a question at a forum about tank T-37 which in game does not amphibious. It from game about Smolensk.
Send this user an email
09-27-2009, 04:20 AM,
Maybe there is a little language mixup here, that is why in a previous post I asked you to update your profile, to add the HPS games you have bought. Can you do that please.
09-27-2009, 05:51 AM,
von Schwarze Wrote:Maybe there is a little language mixup here, that is why in a previous post I asked you to update your profile, to add the HPS games you have bought. Can you do that please.

Has corrected.
Send this user an email