• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Korea 89
09-30-2009, 02:17 AM,
RE: Korea 89
I dont add north korean to the idea :rolleyes: ummm you could be in the right way tazaaron because for special missions NK has best troops, they are the north neighbours and know better the terrain, is better use chinese troops in the roller role but the use of small units btl or similar could be fun Big Grin

Oooo a little question, your idea is use chinese as reinforcements like in Volcanoman add-on or you plan do a coordinate attack???

PD: continue with your work sir, and good luck cheers
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2009, 04:31 AM,
They come on as reinforcements, and no there is no option to not have them show up. Theres to many problems with giving a player the option so i included them into a storyline that has them always supporting NK.

Aaron
Rangers Lead the Way
09-30-2009, 08:03 PM,
Ok, you use the classic "we start you arrive" ummm if i want see chinese in action soon somebody needs to create a 14+campaign with rest of NK armies calling their north cousins :chin:
10-01-2009, 05:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-01-2009, 05:51 AM by Aaron.)
One of the problems i mentioned with giving the player the option is Aircraft, if i tell the editor to have these USAF air units to enter the game on such and such turn they will enter no matter if that player choose not to have the US send more troops. It goes both ways, for example i have 12 PLAAF Regiments that enter the game and weather the NK asks the Chinese to help them or not in a strategy option these planes will arrive.

The US also had a defense treaty with South Korea and troops already stationed in ROK, there is no way the US would not send reinforcements especially with troops already in combat so its hard to tie US reinforcements with PLA reinforcments into a strategy thats says the US wont send more help b/c the US units were going to arrive, no ifs ands about it.

I could create a strategy just for the NK player to have or not have the PLA arrive but who in there right mind would say no. :) but then theres still the problem with the AC if u did say no

Aaron
Rangers Lead the Way
10-25-2009, 08:35 PM,
Hey! i go in a 2 week trip to china and when i return, i can't find any update about this mod? how is it possible?:angry:
10-26-2009, 07:55 AM,
Its going threw some testing, ive sent it off to 3 people. It takes time.

Aaron
Rangers Lead the Way
09-19-2010, 04:25 AM,
Sorry for bumping this thread, but is there any news about this one?
09-19-2010, 07:52 AM,
Its not far off but it hasnt changed in months, ive had about 7 minutes to myself in the last 4 months or so, no joke either. Hopefully someday

Aaron
Rangers Lead the Way
07-21-2019, 06:21 PM,
Where can I find this mod?