• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Creation MAP in Modern Campaigns and Panzer Campaigns.
09-11-2009, 06:51 AM,
RE: Creation MAP in Modern Campaigns and Panzer Campaigns.
Glenn Saunders Wrote:There are no plans to abandon the PzC/MC Engine for a new one

Glenn

Indeed the series shows no sign that it is running out of steam, with all titles patched to the same standard there are also no 'old' titles in the series either, so any talk of HPS pulling the plug on PzC/MC is simply unfounded speculation. :rolleyes:
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2009, 11:08 AM,
I would just be nice to have a game that includes all countries, many different areas, and full editors.Like the new Matrix JTCS and SPWAW.I love John Tiller and his games, but it gets annoying sometimes when you have to buy 20 titles just play WWII.You guys could atleast release a map editor for the titles that cover entire wars.Like for example, Campaign 1776.The game doesn't cover *every single* battle of the revolution.Since John Tiller isn't making a new American revolution game, a map editor wouldn't hurt.
09-11-2009, 10:12 PM,
You can in Napoleonics edit the map - you open the notepad doc and spend hours working out what the different numbers mean then you make the changes you want - I did this so I could create the effect of the Paive flooding - took ages.

What I would like is the chance to ask HPS if they would create a map for a specific scenario on a subject that they will not cover. I am thinking of Salerno and a cassino map I have AP Cassino and it would be good to have a small map (I think 10 by 11) just to replay the day long battles

After all this has been done before IIRC there is a Spanish Civil War mod for one of the Russian games with a new map
09-11-2009, 10:51 PM,
Hmmmm! There is a Salerno map.
09-13-2009, 09:03 PM,
Mike Bowen Wrote:...
After all this has been done before IIRC there is a Spanish Civil War mod for one of the Russian games with a new map

If I remember correctly , it's not a new map, it's the game map with new labels.