• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Banning (of a sort)
08-31-2009, 05:03 AM,
RE: Banning (of a sort)
Newcomer on this forum, I tried to reply to Mr. Roadrunner's post on the first page on this forum
Accusing Huib of personal attacks.... think before you post
08-31-2009, 05:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-31-2009, 05:07 AM by Hawk Kriegsman.)
Bernard Wrote:Newcomer on this forum, I tried to reply to Mr. Roadrunner's post on the first page on this forum.

You should have qoted him then.

Quote:Accusing Huib of personal attacks....

As a newcomer you should know that Huib has made personal attacks against Mr. Roadrunner and myself. In fact Herr Huib had to ban himself in order to control himself.

Quote:think before you post

LMGDAO! Go grab an Amstel Light rookie!

Thanx!

Hawk
08-31-2009, 05:08 AM,
Why are you guys discussing another guy's motives behind his back?
That's a real low. He made a choice and withdrew, now the fisherwomen are gossipping over the fence?
08-31-2009, 05:13 AM,
Moderator, how much more abusive comments are we gonna have to contend with?

''LMGDAO! Go grab an Amstel Light rookie! ''

Hawk, you are really lowering yourself beyond all belief!
08-31-2009, 05:14 AM,
Waste of time this forum
Bye!

cheers
08-31-2009, 05:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-31-2009, 05:31 AM by Hawk Kriegsman.)
glint Wrote:Why are you guys discussing another guy's motives behind his back?
That's a real low. He made a choice and withdrew, now the fisherwomen are gossipping over the fence?

What motive did I discus Peter? Huib's brother is Bernard and made a statement and challanged it. No issue there my friend.

Also it is not behind his back. He can come read this anytime. Behind his back would be via e-mail and PM.

Thanx!

Hawk
08-31-2009, 05:18 AM,
Bernard Wrote:Waste of time this forum
Bye!

cheers

So long then, sorry to see you go.

Thanx!

Hawk
08-31-2009, 05:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-31-2009, 05:29 AM by Hawk Kriegsman.)
glint Wrote:Moderator, how much more abusive comments are we gonna have to contend with?

I totally agree Peter let's look at your post #23 where you clearly call me a name. And I quote:
glint Wrote:That's a real low. He made a choice and withdrew, now the fisherwomen are gossipping over the fence?

You called me a woman right here did you not? Yes you did. Did I cry fould and ask for a moderator no, I did not. Grow up! Seriously.

Hawk Kriegsman Wrote:''LMGDAO! Go grab an Amstel Light rookie! ''

Really? What is wrong with this? If you look at it Bernard said he was new to the forums. Someone who is new is in fact a rookie is he not?
He is ineed. An Amstel Light is a fine product and I humbly offered him one. Nothing wrong with that.

And I can Laugh My God Damn :censored: Off? Really.
Quote:Hawk, you are really lowering yourself beyond all belief!

No not really. I can't seem to get past you in that regard.

BTW: Peter I have recieved not one PM, email or complaint from anyone regarding my posting over these last few days, let alone a moderator.

Thanx!

Hawk
08-31-2009, 05:30 AM,
I ain't stupid Hawk. I think the quote you made, - ''grab an Amstel Light rookie'' is both condescending and worse, racist. Amstel being a Belgian brew? And get it right, I called you a fisherwoman!
08-31-2009, 05:33 AM,
That's another guy you've cleared off from the site guys.Pretty soon there'll only be a couple of you left to debate matters. Grow up? Time some of you guys follow your advice methinks.