• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Playing with RSoE Graphics
11-08-2009, 09:02 AM,
RE: Playing with RSoE Graphics
Thanks for this, I've just added the graphics pack to my new copy of DBP and the improvement in the look is amazing. Makes it much easier to differentiate terrain too. I was worried about trying it at first but it's simple to do and works a treat.
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2009, 07:07 AM,
Ivan Wrote:Thanks for this, I've just added the graphics pack to my new copy of DBP and the improvement in the look is amazing. Makes it much easier to differentiate terrain too. I was worried about trying it at first but it's simple to do and works a treat.

It's also easy to un-do, really. Makes it worth the experiment. I think the look with the enhanced graphics is nice.
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
11-10-2009, 01:53 PM,
It's great to see that the graphics are getting used to enhance other games in the series too! Small changes can make a big difference some times.
For updates on my mods, visit IronX Mods Blog.
11-10-2009, 11:39 PM,
IronX Wrote:It's great to see that the graphics are getting used to enhance other games in the series too! Small changes can make a big difference some times.

The nice thing about this is that a person can mix and match your graphics enhancements with the stock graphics, or other graphics mods out there to suit their needs.

Whatever enhances a person's gaming experience and keeps the series strong is a good thing.

Kudos to your nice work, Andrew.
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4